HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Jan 7, 2008 at 5:46 PM Post #932 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranma13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Check your Gmail if you're not using it. Justin sends the confirmation to your Gmail account.

If that reply is meant for me thanks! But I don't have a gmail account! Hopefully we'll get an update to the web order list soon and I'll see if I've turned green
biggrin.gif

Jan 7, 2008 at 6:46 PM Post #933 of 3,724
Please add me to the list, I just sent you an email as well.

With DAC, all Black, 1 ft USB cable.

Thanks,
Tao

Jan 8, 2008 at 2:19 AM Post #935 of 3,724
Justin e-mails to tell people who have ordered when their product has been shipped so the people who need to know most do know.

Jan 8, 2008 at 4:17 AM Post #936 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZepFloyd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
when will the page be updated?

I'm asking the same thing; Justin said he'd update the list and send out shipping confirmations a few days ago. Glad he's got one of the two going.
tongue.gif

Jan 8, 2008 at 4:25 AM Post #937 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Justin e-mails to tell people who have ordered when their product has been shipped so the people who need to know most do know.

oh I know, i'm just kind of curious as to what number I am and by updating i'll know how far I am away from mine being shipped
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 8, 2008 at 3:18 PM Post #942 of 3,724
Hey all, I'm kinda of slow here. How much does a 1 ft. USB cable add to the overall price? I wanna' pay for this quick before I let the money burn a hole in my pocket and buy some next great thing. Thanks.

Jan 8, 2008 at 3:35 PM Post #943 of 3,724
The cable is included with the purchase price. Just designate the length you want.

As for getting the money out of your pocket... It will take awhile -- if you're signing up for a pre-order now -- before you get the email to pay. I placed my order Xmas day, am #180 and was told that I would likely get an email the second week of January.

So better put the money in a can and bury it in the ground for safe keeping.

Jan 8, 2008 at 6:17 PM Post #944 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by mchang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The cable is included with the purchase price. Just designate the length you want.

As for getting the money out of your pocket... It will take awhile -- if you're signing up for a pre-order now -- before you get the email to pay. I placed my order Xmas day, am #180 and was told that I would likely get an email the second week of January.

So better put the money in a can and bury it in the ground for safe keeping.

yes, the wait is long, but let's put it this way - your wait will still probably be shorter than the people who were first on the list, like me. we waited about three months from pre-order in september to delivery in december, and many of us had contacted justin about pre-orders in august. so, your month wait (or less) will still be shorter than those of us who were waiting from the start.

but i'll also say that the wait is very worth it.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back