HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Dec 29, 2007 at 6:26 PM Post #796 of 3,724
Hi Justin,

I would like to place an order as follows:

1 Pico amp with DAC
All Black
1 foot USB cable

Thanks in advance!

Chris

P.S. No problem to pay in advance, PayPal is most convenient but will do as you prefer (e-mail me with details)

Dec 29, 2007 at 9:11 PM Post #797 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If this is the case, the PSU even on the mains is amazingly quiet. No buzzing or hum at all.

And a nice bonus of not wearing out the battery faster when plugging in the charger.

-Ed

yeah, this really is amazing. i had originally thought that it was going to be completely battery-powered like the RWA sig30 is (when it's turned on the charging unit shuts off to run off the battery) but justin said otherwise. i'm amazed that it's dead quiet even with the very sensitive livewires plugge in...

Dec 30, 2007 at 10:21 AM Post #798 of 3,724
Hi Justin - please sign me up for the following:

- 1 Pico with DAC
- All black
- 1ft USB cable

Thanks!

Dec 30, 2007 at 2:08 PM Post #799 of 3,724
I've been noticing many orders from new members who have only replied in this thread. Interesting stat.- no less than 17 orders from 1 reply only members...and many more from members with less than 5 posts.

...hey,I was bored(yes I scanned all 80 pages!) lol

Dec 30, 2007 at 2:38 PM Post #800 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've been noticing many orders from new members who have only replied in this thread. Interesting stat.- no less than 17 orders from 1 reply only members...and many more from members with less than 5 posts.

...hey,I was bored(yes I scanned all 80 pages!) lol

Yes you do have too much time on your hands! I'm thinking that this is occurring due to the note on Headamp's website directing those interested in getting on the pre-order list to this thread on Head-fi. They see the Pico there and come here to order it.

Good for Justin, good for Headfi

Dec 30, 2007 at 7:04 PM Post #801 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by Luckyleo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes you do have too much time on your hands! I'm thinking that this is occurring due to the note on Headamp's website directing those interested in getting on the pre-order list to this thread on Head-fi. They see the Pico there and come here to order it.

Good for Justin, good for Headfi

That's exactly why I signed up today, after dipping into this site on and off for a couple of years. Lots of great information here, but I honestly think it's safer to not register on this site since its members appear to develop a peculiar gravitational pull on expensive shiny gear in their vicinity... :wink:

Dec 30, 2007 at 7:51 PM Post #802 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by batmonkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's exactly why I signed up today, after dipping into this site on and off for a couple of years. Lots of great information here, but I honestly think it's safer to not register on this site since its members appear to develop a peculiar gravitational pull on expensive shiny gear in their vicinity... :wink:

Welcome, you are now officially DOOMED!!!

Dec 30, 2007 at 10:04 PM Post #804 of 3,724
Quote:

... I honestly think it's safer to not register on this site since its members appear to develop a peculiar gravitational pull on expensive shiny gear in their vicinity... :wink:

Guilty as charged
cool.gif

...yes, you are doomed...Doomed I tells ya :super/evil/laugh: MUUAAAHAHAHA
eek.gif

Dec 30, 2007 at 10:22 PM Post #805 of 3,724
Quote:

Mr. Monkey,

Welcome indeed. Welcome to the dark side. You've passed, and there's now no going back.

Sorry for your wallet!

biggrin.gif

Dec 31, 2007 at 4:54 AM Post #806 of 3,724
Quote:

and....... sorry about your wallet.
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back