HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Apr 23, 2009 at 8:32 PM Post #3,258 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Replacing the battery requires taking the circuit boards out of the enclosure. It is not soldered to the board or permanently attached in any way

Nice to know that the battery is user replaceable.

I found your reply about similar question.

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Replacing the battery is easy, it is not soldered onto the board, there is a connector. I can provide batteries in the future if needed and the battery is included in the warranty

Apr 23, 2009 at 11:21 PM Post #3,260 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by travisg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Justine can i get a pico in red still i didnt see that option on your web site.

You could ask Justin, but I don't think Justine is following this thread.

Apr 28, 2009 at 8:44 AM Post #3,262 of 3,724
Hi,

I'm in the UK also and I ordered a DAC/Amp on the 23rd March. I also have had no reply to any emails asking for confirmation of the order or a shipping date.

I paid by paypal on the website so it is now coming up to the 45 day limit to open up a transaction dispute on paypal, should I be thinking of doing this ?

I would love to get my hands on this amp, especially since my ACS custom sleeves have just arrived for my Westone 3's.

Many thanks,
DJ

Apr 28, 2009 at 4:34 PM Post #3,265 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_london /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi,

I'm in the UK also and I ordered a DAC/Amp on the 23rd March. I also have had no reply to any emails asking for confirmation of the order or a shipping date.

I paid by paypal on the website so it is now coming up to the 45 day limit to open up a transaction dispute on paypal, should I be thinking of doing this ?

I would love to get my hands on this amp, especially since my ACS custom sleeves have just arrived for my Westone 3's.

Many thanks,
DJ

I've had a reply from Justin and should be shipping at the end of the week.

Thanks Justin,
DJ

Apr 28, 2009 at 5:10 PM Post #3,266 of 3,724
Hmm.. I have not received any replies from Justin after sending at least 3-4 emails.

May 6, 2009 at 1:37 AM Post #3,268 of 3,724
Justin,

any new when mine is going to be shipped?

May 6, 2009 at 1:39 AM Post #3,269 of 3,724
Justin,

any new when mine is going to be shipped?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back