HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Mar 31, 2008 at 4:45 AM Post #1,832 of 3,724
So are we still on track to see through #300 by end of month
smily_headphones1.gif

--Illah

Apr 1, 2008 at 12:21 PM Post #1,837 of 3,724
The pico the dac it orders. It is South Korean Pusan which it thinks. English does by mistake, with the messenger talk.. wjh_yung@hotmail.com With the ue11 every ching it is good the bedspread which wants knowing.. I am bitter to am the go-vibe now. The pole to kick from pico head-fi of the headamp and to do be bitter report the bedspread which wants. What kind of minutes that the sound which is better i-qube/ pr2 than more and more is born the field the place where it does. Great disaster today with the messenger and ^ it will wait

Apr 1, 2008 at 1:00 PM Post #1,838 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by weejoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The pico the dac it orders. It is South Korean Pusan which it thinks. English does by mistake, with the messenger talk.. wjh_yung@hotmail.com With the ue11 every ching it is good the bedspread which wants knowing.. I am bitter to am the go-vibe now. The pole to kick from pico head-fi of the headamp and to do be bitter report the bedspread which wants. What kind of minutes that the sound which is better i-qube/ pr2 than more and more is born the field the place where it does. Great disaster today with the messenger and ^ it will wait

I think you need to use a better translator.

Apr 1, 2008 at 9:37 PM Post #1,840 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I did receive the parts today and am working on them now. I'll update the pre-order list after shipping these out

That was 20 minutes ago- are they ready yet
biggrin.gif

Just kidding- hoping my color selection doesn't delay number 274 from this batch.

Thanks for the update Justin.

Apr 1, 2008 at 11:11 PM Post #1,841 of 3,724
justin, did you get my PM 43 order?

Apr 2, 2008 at 2:55 AM Post #1,842 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I did receive the parts today and am working on them now. I'll update the pre-order list after shipping these out

Thanks for the update, Justin! These quick little updates mean everything to those us waiting by our mailbox.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back