HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Mar 2, 2008 at 8:00 AM Post #1,637 of 3,724
Yep. Dear Justin,

Pls put me down for a amp with dac. Will inform you of the colour when i can get my head round it. PM sent too! cheers.

Regards,
Jon

Decided on colour. Bronze with silver knob with 3ft usb cable. Thanks

Mar 2, 2008 at 10:37 AM Post #1,638 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by jonoliew /img/forum/go_quote.gif
how long's the wait? cause i need time to save up for it lol.

A quick update for everyone based on my personal experience:

I ordered mine on Feb 18th. It took Justin 2 weeks to contact me to confirm my order. For all of those people out there who I see that keep posting here, and going nuts with the pms and emails, just relax and have some patience. He has seen your order request and will contact you when he has time in his busy schedule.

He said that I was looking at about another 8 weeks until I had the unit.

So about 10 weeks lead-time from the time of my order (Feb 18th). I would expect that the wait, if you were to put your name down now, would be very similar.

So I'd suggest getting your name down as soon as possible. I'm already counting the days until mine arrives
biggrin.gif
and any extra waiting time might actually kill me
wink.gif

Mar 2, 2008 at 3:23 PM Post #1,639 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by rippingdragon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A quick update for everyone based on my personal experience:

I ordered mine on Feb 18th. It took Justin 2 weeks to contact me to confirm my order. For all of those people out there who I see that keep posting here, and going nuts with the pms and emails, just relax and have some patience. He has seen your order request and will contact you when he has time in his busy schedule.

He said that I was looking at about another 8 weeks until I had the unit.

So about 10 weeks lead-time from the time of my order (Feb 18th). I would expect that the wait, if you were to put your name down now, would be very similar.

So I'd suggest getting your name down as soon as possible. I'm already counting the days until mine arrives
biggrin.gif
and any extra waiting time might actually kill me
wink.gif

you actually got the order confirmation from justin? i ordered mine earlier than you did, made the payment, and i am still yet to receive any email from justin.

Mar 2, 2008 at 4:29 PM Post #1,640 of 3,724
I ordered mine by posting in this thread and emailing Justin on February 9th and emailed him again on the 16th to change colors. I got an email yesterday (March 1st) to confirm the color change but I never got an initial order confirmation, so I wouldn't worry about it.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 2, 2008 at 11:32 PM Post #1,641 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by tjumper78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you actually got the order confirmation from justin? i ordered mine earlier than you did, made the payment, and i am still yet to receive any email from justin.

I guess I should clarify. I had a couple of questions for him, that he responded too. Otherwise, I guess there would have been no reason to contact me until payment/shipping time.

Mar 3, 2008 at 3:39 AM Post #1,643 of 3,724
I just updated the list
HeadAmp - Audio Electronics

Please contact me if there are any mistakes such as
- Wrong color (wait a couple of days and check again, I need to go through this one more time)
- Name not on list (forward me any information)
- Name on list twice

and

If there is a "N" next to your name for EMail Address

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Mar 3, 2008 at 8:25 AM Post #1,649 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ymer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd like to pre-order a DAC Pico, is there an ETA for someone joining the list now? Thanks!

Going on estimates....I'd say your looking at atleast 2 months from now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back