HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Feb 19, 2008 at 10:46 PM Post #1,531 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlacker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Passcode will be emailed to you. Order number is NOT your place in line. The system is for all of Justin's products as far as I know so you position for Pico is not relavent. I think Justin is working on getting all of his orders into this new system so every1 will be getting emails at some point with al of the needed info.

Cool. I think I speak for everyone when I say this is far preferable to the list.

Feb 20, 2008 at 8:31 AM Post #1,533 of 3,724
Here's an update on the status

- Through #225 will have been shipped this week, excluding those with clear/silver or gray enclosures parts. The demand for those went way up once photos started being posted. More are supposed to ship at the end of the week
- If you're between #200 and #300 on the list and haven't sent payment yet, please contact me about it because I expect to be shipping over the next 2 weeks
- If you signed up recently and are wondering where you'll be when the list is updated, probably around #375

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Feb 20, 2008 at 12:27 PM Post #1,535 of 3,724
Justin, -
I ordered mine 2/11/2008.
I changed my mind.
To be on the save side for the future, -
I want my Pico with DAC.
Looking foreward hearing from you soon.
Karl "Ameo" from Germany

Feb 20, 2008 at 4:16 PM Post #1,536 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif

- Through #225 will have been shipped this week, excluding those with clear/silver or gray enclosures parts. The demand for those went way up once photos started being posted. More are supposed to ship at the end of the week
- If you're between #200 and #300 on the list and haven't sent payment yet, please contact me about it because I expect to be shipping over the next 2 weeks
- If you signed up recently and are wondering where you'll be when the list is updated, probably around #375

Hi Justin, if all goes according to the plan, when do you think you will be able ship orders around #350... Thanks...

Feb 20, 2008 at 6:32 PM Post #1,537 of 3,724
Quote:

hey justin, are you shipping them all out at once, or do you do a couple batches each day?

Feb 20, 2008 at 8:33 PM Post #1,539 of 3,724
Hey Justin,
I'd like to reserve
Pico with DAC
3 feet USB cable
to Canada!

I was wondering if there are options for special colours like the "one of a kind orange"? bright red or lime green? with clear knob and screws.
I would like to break the all black pattern of my electronics.

Feb 20, 2008 at 11:42 PM Post #1,541 of 3,724
Quote:

Only 150ish more to go until my order
eek.gif

Must....exercise....patience...... Are we there yet? How about now? Are we there yet?
tongue.gif

Feb 21, 2008 at 2:59 AM Post #1,544 of 3,724
Dear Justin,

Please send an estimate of Pico which made reservations on January 21.
(Pre-Order List number:274)

I would like to pay its cost via PayPal when I buy it.

Regards,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back