HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Feb 19, 2008 at 3:20 PM Post #1,518 of 3,724
Can you feel the love in here ??!?
biggrin.gif

Feb 19, 2008 at 5:33 PM Post #1,522 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by tea-head /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Justin,

Trying hard to contact you for payment via paypal...I'm #201...pico/dac silver/clear w/1ft cable...PMs not answered...can't find your paypal account...?

t

Justin's PayPal is justin@headamp.com.

Feb 19, 2008 at 6:19 PM Post #1,523 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaw007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Absolutely.LOL
biggrin.gif

You're too much. You complain about lack of status updates, he goes out of the way to work on something to address it and you complain about it. How many vendors have that functionality or even desire to address customer concerns? Giving a little credit where it is due isn't a crime is it?

Feb 19, 2008 at 6:34 PM Post #1,524 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by itsborken /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You're too much. You complain about lack of status updates, he goes out of the way to work on something to address it and you complain about it. How many vendors have that functionality or even desire to address customer concerns? Giving a little credit where it is due isn't a crime is it?

That, and he shamelessly advertised another manufacturer's amp at Post #1494.
rolleyes.gif

Feb 19, 2008 at 7:33 PM Post #1,525 of 3,724
i think the new status order thing is working...i received a couple automated e-mails from justin, one confirming my order, and another that mine was updated, since i changed the length of my usb cable. it told me it was updated, told me to enter a order number and passcode provided and it worked.

Feb 19, 2008 at 8:27 PM Post #1,526 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by itsborken /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Didn't mean to ruffle so many feathers,no complaints here you have to make some threads interesting!
I guess facts are not allowed around here!I guess it is time to get on a mule,and stop gawking,and geta aborken off this subject.Let it die ladies&gentlmen.

Feb 19, 2008 at 8:45 PM Post #1,527 of 3,724
Whats the passcode you enter on the new order status page????

And order number I assume is your position on the list dated 23rd January?

Feb 19, 2008 at 9:02 PM Post #1,529 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaw007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Didn't mean to ruffle so many feathers,no complaints here you have to make some threads interesting!
I guess facts are not allowed around here!I guess it is time to get on a mule,and stop gawking,and geta aborken off this subject.Let it die ladies&gentlmen.

Lol

Raining in Santa Rosa, California.

Feb 19, 2008 at 9:10 PM Post #1,530 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamespb78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Whats the passcode you enter on the new order status page????

And order number I assume is your position on the list dated 23rd January?

Passcode will be emailed to you. Order number is NOT your place in line. The system is for all of Justin's products as far as I know so you position for Pico is not relavent. I think Justin is working on getting all of his orders into this new system so every1 will be getting emails at some point with al of the needed info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back