Head-Fi member @vapman scammer
Sep 15, 2016 at 3:50 PM Post #47 of 97

I had assumed you wanted your money back most. Making too many assumptions is a bad habit of mine. I will work out the details with you over pm.

Well, I thought it waclear about the Etymotic after that: http://i.imgur.com/lrSWJM4.jpg receive this money apparently was the less worse option considering the item was already sent. 

That screenshot and the subsequent 'bait sell' reveals the depth of the deception. I would take anything the vendor says after that with a huge amount of salt.

Sep 15, 2016 at 4:07 PM Post #50 of 97
  Just remember everyone, people in China are not punishable by US laws so don't expect any justice! 

Who is in China?
confused_face_2.gif

Sep 15, 2016 at 4:31 PM Post #53 of 97
I'm sorry but he's just trying to weasel his way out of this and buy some more time so he can screw others.  Look at the link posted earlier to another forum.  I'd stay clear of this guy if you value your stuff.  I don't care what his presents has been here or his so called personal issues this is not right in so many ways.  He should be banned period.

Sep 15, 2016 at 4:36 PM Post #54 of 97

observe the trend of the feedback.
there is a buyer who transacted with him 5 times in a row so....
blink.gif

That was me and if you bothered to do a little research you would realize the transactions did not occur all at once, but over a period of time and I left numerous feedbacks for those transactions on the same day.  I also did a transaction in the last few weeks with him that involved over $500 worth of equipment and cash that went off without a hitch.  So your point was...

Sep 15, 2016 at 4:39 PM Post #55 of 97
I understand why people are skeptical of me. It is a callout thread. But calling out people I have done business with for no reason is just plain rude and unconscionable. Ice Nine has done NOTHING to deserve being called out here. .

Sep 15, 2016 at 4:41 PM Post #56 of 97
My 2 cents are that Vapman is super trustworthy and time-efficient. I had great business with him and have no regrets.

Sep 15, 2016 at 4:51 PM Post #58 of 97
  Tell that to the guy who started this thread plus the other people in a similar situation that have come forth.

yeah it's unfortunate whatever happened. Hopefully Vapman will be able to clear things up promptly. 

Sep 15, 2016 at 9:47 PM Post #60 of 97

Quote:
  Tell that to the guy who started this thread plus the other people in a similar situation that have come forth.

My 2 cents are that Vapman is super trustworthy and time-efficient. I had great business with him and have no regrets.

Ok, I've had three transactions with @vapman so far, and the first went quite smoothly.  The third hasn't been delivered yet, but I got tracking quite soon after buying the earbud, and it should be delivered tomorrow.  The second transaction, well, there were some issues, but honestly things just happen that are out of our control.  As someone who had a transaction with Vapman that took close to 2 months to get resolved, I can say three things.  First, Vapman is forgetful, but that's not a crime.  Second, Vapman should have sent me the tracking information for that earbud, but again...  forgetful.  Third, I agree with @Tayyab Pirzada .  harpo1, as I'm guessing you have zero first hand experience with transactions with Vapman, please stop acting in such a manner, as it is not your place to do so.  You'd almost think you got burned yourself.

Vapman I know having someone post a thread like this must suck, and I'm sorry for everything you're going through.  I know you're a good person, and I know how things can come up in life that sidetrack everything.  Frankly, to me, this sort of thread shouldn't have been made in the first place.  If it really is so bad, contact a moderator.  Even if everything gets resolved, a thread like this hurts Vapman's reputation, which will make it harder for people to trust his opinions and make people less likely to buy from him.  Think about the things you've gone through in life and remember times where you weren't reliable because of this.  I mean seriously, suggesting the FBI at any point...  that's horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back