Head-Fi member @vapman scammer
Sep 15, 2016 at 10:20 PM Post #61 of 97
  The second transaction, well, there were some issues, but honestly things just happen that are out of our control.  As someone who had a transaction with Vapman that took close to 2 months to get resolved, I can say three things.

So I'm curious...what happened that caused a shipment to arrive two months late? Did the postal service lose the package or what? I still have no idea what's going on with the package I was supposed to receive a week ago.

Sep 15, 2016 at 10:26 PM Post #63 of 97
Regg wanted the er4 but to no avail.
His fren decided to bait vapman and the er4 reappeared to be up for sale.
The intention of even selling the er4 to reggz fren is wrong.
Vapman may have a good reputation but he is now using the reputation to cover up for his error instead of express deliver the er4 to reggz.
Honestly if you put yourself into reggz shoes, you will be extremely mad at vapman.
For example, so if do something illegal and cite forgetful as a reason, i dont think that is good enough.
Besides, vapman has history of such records as evident in another forum on another website back in 2014 and now this has surfaced on headfi.
It is no doubt vapman is in the wrong. Reggz an audio enthusiast who simply wants an er4 but to no avail.A good track record wont help for such matter given that vapman fall for the "bait" which shows his morally wrong intention.

Sep 15, 2016 at 10:28 PM Post #64 of 97

So I'm curious...what happened that caused a shipment to arrive two months late? Did the postal service lose the package or what? I still have no idea what's going on with the package I was supposed to receive a week ago.

As far as I can gather, the Post Office both lost the package, and put it in the wrong mailbox.  I didn't even know it was delivered to a neighbor until Vapman found the tracking info and saw it was dropped off, so messaged me about it.  Keep in mind that there will be times where shipping companies like the USPS don't always remember to properly scan tracking info in order for updates to occur.  It happens with tracking from overseas like China sometimes.  The exact same seller using the same shipping method might get updates in the US or not, just depends on what happens Stateside.

Sep 15, 2016 at 11:42 PM Post #65 of 97
Please give me a break.  The guy had plenty of time to hang out on here but he couldn't communicate properly with the people he made transactions with.  Then the whole posting a for sale ad for something he already traded with the OP.  I'm sorry but no one should do business with him.  Making excuses for him is not helping the situation.  Not to mention the link posted to the other forum where he's also been accused of being a scammer.  If this is the type of people you want to do business with by all means go ahead.  It's threads like these that help individuals make an informed decision whether to do business with someone or not.  I for one am glad this thread was started.

Sep 15, 2016 at 11:48 PM Post #66 of 97
Please give me a break.  The guy had plenty of time to hang out on here but he couldn't communicate properly with the people he made transactions with.  Then the whole posting a for sale ad for something he already traded with the OP.  I'm sorry but no one should do business with him.  Making excuses for him is not helping the situation.  Not to mention the link posted to the other forum where he's also been accused of being a scammer.  If this is the type of people you want to do business with by all means go ahead.  It's threads like these that help individuals make an informed decision whether to do business with someone or not.  I for one am glad this thread was started.
agreed mate we may disagree with one another on some stuffs before but u definitely nailed this point. I will never deal with vapman with such a track record. He just gives bad excuses and use history to back him up.

Sep 15, 2016 at 11:51 PM Post #67 of 97

Frankly, to me, this sort of thread shouldn't have been made in the first place.  If it really is so bad, contact a moderator.  Even if everything gets resolved, a thread like this hurts Vapman's reputation, which will make it harder for people to trust his opinions and make people less likely to buy from him.  Think about the things you've gone through in life and remember times where you weren't reliable because of this. 

Sorry, I can't agree with you in your point --  transparency should be an example. I think you just read the TL;DR version of my text. If you're a friend of vapman and he's a nice and friendly guy on Earbuds thread and has a good experience doing business with him, good. There are a lot of users with a successful transaction with him. But this is not my point. Also, you should look to my side of history as well.

I did not create this thread as a history intentionally to denigrate the image of vapman. I've just shown only facts of my case and vapman's actions, I have presented all evidence since USPS (faked customs form, tracking) and prove the item has never been sent after 1 month even with the false hope of receiving it and suddenly the same item of our trade opened to negotiation before my case be resolved/finished. I haven't words to describe how wrong that looks like

If you read the links which I've attached in my first post, you'll see I always wanted to resolve this in a sweet way multiple times. There is a huge difference between you tell the truth and after that try to fix that and just lie and feed this lie for about 1 month and you need to discover the truth behind of this whole and complicated situation by yourself. Also, the payment I should've received was denied by his bank. The patience has a limit and I swear I tried every minute resolve that in the best way before creating this thread after I've seen that screenshot of Etymotic and my payment denied I had to alert people and users of head-fi, this is not wrong in any way...

////////

Some goods news: Apparently after this thread now vapman told me via PM he will buy a new Etymotic on Amazon (?) and after that he'll send that asap via Priority Mail and provide a real tracking number. Also, he apologized here on this thread (edit: he hasn't apologized after I was manipulated and deceived just talked about personal problems*).

Atm, I'm waiting for real actions over just words, but I have the feeling this is in the right way now. I hope the others with similar problems will finish this inconvenience in a sweet way as well.

Sep 16, 2016 at 12:12 AM Post #68 of 97
@rggz My point is, it's not our job to put Vapman on trial, this is something for the Moderators.  They're here for a reason.  Some people went straight to attacking, which again is not our place.  To me, it's sad that while something like this happened, other people use it as an opportunity to complain when nothing has happened to them.  With two of these people, it would be easy for me to point out flaws of their own, but again this isn't the place for it.  Nobody here is perfect, and mistakes happen.  We should try to be understanding and patient if at all possible, because we don't know what's going on in other people's lives.

Sep 16, 2016 at 12:15 AM Post #69 of 97
Wow! That Vman again ? Up till now, How many no show cases with this vapman already ?

Really kudos to someone like him with so much reputation and being so actively here . Ha

Sep 16, 2016 at 3:32 AM Post #71 of 97
Hello guys sorry for my english,i am from Romania.
i was have a verry bad trade/situation with vapman more than 4 mounth ago when i.paid to vapman on april a pair of aurisonics 2.5 wich.never come because he never sent the item.
it was a fake tracking number because he make a fake invoice.
More than a 4 mounth after i beg to answe me quickly or to refund me,two guys here helped me(many thanks) to recover my money.
If they were not i 'm shure i could not do anything.
Who wants to convince should pm me to copy/paste entire conversation.
After 4 mounths vapman sold a 2.5 with the same picture who sendit to.me an he claim that he bought them from jmills.
Jmills never sold him anything i have the conversation with him.
i am not an audiophile i can not afford to by stuf/things that why i don't have feedback here but i am a poor and honest guy who raised more than a 2 years from this phone from a 350$salary!
Shame Vapman!
Be careful when doing business with him.
If you have no feedback he might fool you!

Sep 16, 2016 at 4:49 AM Post #75 of 97
http://assemblergames.com/l/threads/mycrunkybaby.49578/
it seems like you have same text with us:

MyCrunkyBaby Rapidly Rising Member

A copy of the PM sent to DevHackr

I have some good news the saturn was returned to me in the mail today. I undervalued the postage I printed by about 1lb and it was sent back to collect extra postage.

If you still want it I will ship it today (providing I hear back from you today) via Priority Mail 2 Day and of course I will cover the cost of shipping and insurance. If not I will prepare to return the funds to your Amazon account. I have tested the VSaturn to be sure it is fully functional still so just let me know. If I ship the Saturn you will have it Saturday.

Hope to hear from you soon, thanks.

And know  what you said to me at beggining(copy/paste)
[img]http://cdn.head-fi.org/2/22/38x38px-ZC-22cfcbcd_vapmancustomavatar.gif[/img]
vapman
May 4, 2016 at 3:39 pm

LC958469199US

This is all my mistake. I sent it without postage... I always make my postage and drop off in the drop off box. It would have been gone forever if I did not put my return address on

Please see, it is my mistake, to make up for my error, I am sending it EXPRESS MAIL

Please see
Why you do this?
You take advantage of your reputation to try steal from others?
Why you make a fake custom forms?
I know you are so good with the words,but the fact talking...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back