Head-Fi member @vapman scammer
Sep 15, 2016 at 2:59 PM Post #31 of 97
Wait what you gave him a discount on selling him something on the account of his own mistake by sending you a (second) ipod mini that was already owed to you?   Sorry but i would never do that in a million years.  If he actually ships the package via pretty much any major carrier it should already be covered for up to $100 dollars.  So if its lost in the mail he can make a claim and get his money so no loss on his account, if he in fact actually ever shipped it.

Unregistered international mail is no insurance, tracking, anything. Sending without tracking is just stupid and nothing else.

Nothing additional has been sold.

Sep 15, 2016 at 3:01 PM Post #32 of 97
  what puzzles me is how the er4 is being offered to rggz fren lol which the "bait" succeeded

+1

I paid rggz for the senn and offered on many occasions to return the senn or pay him for it.

You've "paid" as eCheck and today the date which I would receive this payment: http://i.imgur.com/QuorV5G.jpg 

The most important and unacceptable item of this thread you haven't sent the ER-4P and lied so hard during this month. I have no words to describe my feelings.

Sep 15, 2016 at 3:03 PM Post #33 of 97
  +1

You've "paid" as eCheck and today the date which I would receive this payment: http://i.imgur.com/QuorV5G.jpg 

The most important and unacceptable item of this thread you haven't sent the ER-4P and lied so hard during this month. I have no words to describe my feelings.

the "bait" proves he is in the wrong lol.

Sep 15, 2016 at 3:06 PM Post #34 of 97
+1

I did not have the balance at the time to pay for the item and it went to echeck. I felt bad for not being able to pay you back right away but did not want to make you wait longer. I know it was supposed to clear today but if there are any issues please do not hesitate to let me know.

The only reason i listed the senn for sale was to try to get money to pay you back with, that failed, i didnt get the money in time, so i sent an echeck. Im sorry.

Sep 15, 2016 at 3:07 PM Post #35 of 97
Well at least i think you realized your mistake.  Any time you are dealing with customer or people you dont know personally send via a major carrier with tracking no exceptions to this rule unless you want to get screwed over.  Even if it costs 3 or 4 times as much you have to have proof and tracking of the package to cover your @$$! 

Sep 15, 2016 at 3:08 PM Post #36 of 97
  Wait what you gave him a discount on selling him something on the account of his own mistake by sending you a (second) ipod mini that was already owed to you?   Sorry but i would never do that in a million years.  If he actually ships the package via pretty much any major carrier it should already be covered for up to $100 dollars.  So if its lost in the mail he can make a claim and get his money so no loss on his account, if he in fact actually ever shipped it.

Well, he did claim to send it by regular mail without tracking. That is stupid, but why should I distrust people here on Head fi? When I sell stuff on Ebay I wear belt and suspenders and pretty much distrust everyone. But people here are, or should at least be, mainly audio enthusiasts.

Also, I'm not cheap and sell stuff to make money. I mainly sell it to clear space and secondly to make part of my expenses back.

Sep 15, 2016 at 3:13 PM Post #37 of 97
If your cool with it that is fine.  Maybe I just have trust issues, but I dont trust anyone to do what they say unless i know them personally.  But even then i have gotten screwed over by close friends.  Just be careful, all i am going to say. 

Sep 15, 2016 at 3:17 PM Post #38 of 97
are people still selling/buying items here without (being asked for) shipping with tracking ?

rolleyes.gif

Sep 15, 2016 at 3:23 PM Post #39 of 97
I did not have the balance at the time to pay for the item and it went to echeck. I felt bad for not being able to pay you back right away but did not want to make you wait longer. I know it was supposed to clear today but if there are any issues please do not hesitate to let me know.

The only reason i listed the senn for sale was to try to get money to pay you back with, that failed, i didnt get the money in time, so i sent an echeck. Im sorry.

Why did you choose the hard way? Is not more easy you spend some money and send my Etymotic ER-4P as Priority mail as we've agreed since my first PM? Please, If you want to fix that you should send that Etymotic and provide the real receipt after shipped. 

Sep 15, 2016 at 3:23 PM Post #40 of 97
And Vapman not trying to personally direct any of that at you brother i dont know your personal situation.  But if your in a rough spot please let those know that you have open transactions with, most people will respond positively so long as you are communicating.   In general though anyone taking part in transactions please make sure you are sending via method that can provide tracking and proof of shipment.  Its just a much safer way of doing business. 

Sep 15, 2016 at 3:25 PM Post #41 of 97
are people still selling/buying items here without (being asked for) shipping with tracking ?

:rolleyes:

Half the issue is when you sent things from the post office internationally, in the past for as long as ive been selling stuff the customs number worked for tracking from acceptance to delivery.

At some point this year it changed so tracking was not included service, unfortuantely i learned this the hard way.

Sep 15, 2016 at 3:31 PM Post #42 of 97
Why did you choose the hard way? Is not more easy you spend some money and send my Etymotic ER-4P as Priority mail as we've agreed since my first PM? Please, If you want to fix that you should send that Etymotic and provide the real receipt after shipped. 

I had assumed you wanted your money back most. Making too many assumptions is a bad habit of mine. I will work out the details with you over pm.

Sep 15, 2016 at 3:38 PM Post #43 of 97
I had assumed you wanted your money back most. Making too many assumptions is a bad habit of mine. I will work out the details with you over pm.

Well, I thought it waclear about the Etymotic after that: http://i.imgur.com/lrSWJM4.jpg receive this money apparently was the less worse option considering the item was already sent. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back