Head-Fi member @vapman scammer
Sep 15, 2016 at 2:37 PM Post #17 of 97
  Did he send you the actual tracking number? Anything else is just BS. 

Yes, he gave me the USPS tracking number around the time he (allegedly) sent the package, and it also shows up in the PayPal receipt for the shipping label, which he forwarded to me.

If I didn't have the tracking number, how would I know the tracking hadn't updated?
wink.gif

Sep 15, 2016 at 2:41 PM Post #18 of 97
is vapman from connecticut/boston?

Sep 15, 2016 at 2:45 PM Post #20 of 97
Im not here to screw anyone but have had some serious personal issues going on recently making me more forgetful and less focused than usual. Im very ashamed of all of this. There is no fraud happening and i am trying to be straight up here. I did not realize i was screwing up so hard.

Danneqs ipod is ready to ship. I already bought the partts to make music alchemist a new ktxpro1 mod but was gonna surprise him with it. I paid rggz for the senn and offered on many occasions to return the senn or pay him for it. I have also had a lot more missing usps deliveries and shipments than usual lately so i have stepped up my game by insuring all recent shipments and with the exception of music alchemist i have not had problems.

Sep 15, 2016 at 2:47 PM Post #21 of 97
I already bought the partts to make music alchemist a new ktxpro1 mod but was gonna surprise him with it.

I have also had a lot more missing usps deliveries and shipments than usual lately so i have stepped up my game by insuring all recent shipments and with the exception of music alchemist i have not had problems.

Well thank ya, I appreciate it!
normal_smile .gif

USPS Priority Mail already includes up to $50 of insurance, at least.

Sep 15, 2016 at 2:47 PM Post #23 of 97
If anyone has unfinished business with me or wants to know whats been happening pm me. I honestly believe at this point with the exception of the three names above i dont have any unfinished business. That means if we do, please alert me and ill be back to you asap.

I am not gonna turn an accusation thread into a public journal entry.

Sep 15, 2016 at 2:54 PM Post #26 of 97
Im not here to screw anyone but have had some serious personal issues going on recently making me more forgetful and less focused than usual. Im very ashamed of all of this. There is no fraud happening and i am trying to be straight up here. I did not realize i was screwing up so hard.

Danneqs ipod is ready to ship. I already bought the partts to make music alchemist a new ktxpro1 mod but was gonna surprise him with it. I paid rggz for the senn and offered on many occasions to return the senn or pay him for it. I have also had a lot more missing usps deliveries and shipments than usual lately so i have stepped up my game by insuring all recent shipments and with the exception of music alchemist i have not had problems.

Like I wrote in my last PM, I'm prepared to pay the shipping costs for registered mail with tracking. Just as long as I get to play with that iPod Mini...

Sep 15, 2016 at 2:54 PM Post #27 of 97
I hope so too. I have tried hard to be a good guy and honest but this thread is directly due to my negligence and i am not gonna lie that i know i screwed up and was not honest with people that i was not in a good place in my life to be conducting business. I think that is all behind me now as i have been stepping up my game but i do want anyone even the least bit concerned to get in touch. Even if you have no business history with me. If you are concerned send me a message. If i did something that left a bad taste behind long ago let me know. I really dont want to screw anyone over.

I know the first post looks really bad but if i am not mistaken i was trying quite hard to solve rggz problem even before he posted to reddit.

Sep 15, 2016 at 2:56 PM Post #28 of 97
Danneq i can afford the shipping cost. I have not accepted your offer to pay for registered shipping as you really should not have to in my opinion. Sorry if my silence on this in our pms was not getting this across. I do realize i was assuming that was conveyed.

Sep 15, 2016 at 2:56 PM Post #29 of 97
what puzzles me is how the er4 is being offered to rggz fren lol which the "bait" succeeded

Sep 15, 2016 at 2:57 PM Post #30 of 97
Wait what you gave him a discount on selling him something on the account of his own mistake by sending you a (second) ipod mini that was already owed to you?   Sorry but i would never do that in a million years.  If he actually ships the package via pretty much any major carrier it should already be covered for up to $100 dollars.  So if its lost in the mail he can make a claim and get his money so no loss on his account, if he in fact actually ever shipped it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back