Head-Fi Gear Separation Support Thread
Sep 30, 2013 at 7:07 PM Post #31 of 173
Well,Let me express my sorry for you guys.
If anyone is intersted,I have ,a few apirs oh headphones--no,they are not stax,T1's,hd800's..
But have:
portapro's
senns-px200

3-4 pairs of various IEMs
They are now,available for loaning--hey..they all produce decent SQ
Better than  zilch.

Para...dont say it ,I know what your thinkiing--your excluded ,because you are now,a Stax snob.!!!-LOL.

Sep 30, 2013 at 7:13 PM Post #32 of 173
Whatever! I'm paying for it. 
tongue_smile.gif
 And I'm still enjoying T.V. 

Sep 30, 2013 at 7:16 PM Post #33 of 173
TV-Stax
Got it..
Hang in there ,,another 6 weeks,you'll be in heaven

Sep 30, 2013 at 8:39 PM Post #34 of 173
Does it count if I haven't ordered yet, but have been sitting around waiting for a specific section of my soon-to-be audio chain to go on sale before I can start my spending spree? (I know the sale will be coming soon, I just don't know when) 

Sep 30, 2013 at 8:42 PM Post #35 of 173
  Does it count if I haven't ordered yet, but have been sitting around waiting for a specific section of my soon-to-be audio chain to go on sale before I can start my spending spree? (I know the sale will be coming soon, I just don't know when) 

Do share - what's the specific link in the chain?

Sep 30, 2013 at 8:52 PM Post #36 of 173

Do share - what's the specific link in the chain?

An Aune T1. I can't say where I'm waiting for a sale because it would be against forum rules, but it should happen within the next week or so. As soon as that comes through, I'll also be picking up a Project Ember and Mad Dogs v3.2. It'll be my first venture into hi-fi other than my TF-10's and I'm terribly excited. I've been waiting to buy the Mad Dogs for over a year and the DAC/amps for at least a few months.

Sep 30, 2013 at 8:54 PM Post #37 of 173
Must have already ordered..

Loquoh---:
here the list
1. portapro
2.sens px200--{my wifes-handle with care,or I'm dead,or castrated,or both}
3..2-3 pairs of monoprice iems

First come-first served...
+ shipping.,USA only

Mike

Sep 30, 2013 at 8:55 PM Post #38 of 173

An Aune T1. I can't say where I'm waiting for a sale because it would be against forum rules, but it should happen within the next week or so. As soon as that comes through, I'll also be picking up a Project Ember and Mad Dogs v3.2. It'll be my first venture into hi-fi other than my TF-10's and I'm terribly excited. I've been waiting to buy the Mad Dogs for over a year and the DAC/amps for at least a few months.

They're a nice product. Hope the wait's not too painful (or long)!

Sep 30, 2013 at 9:08 PM Post #39 of 173
  Whatever! I'm paying for it. 
tongue_smile.gif
 And I'm still enjoying T.V. 

Para,
I have something that you might like...it is an IEM--its my personnel stash

Let me know
You must be the only guy on head-fi,who watches T with a $2K stax headphone

Sep 30, 2013 at 9:48 PM Post #40 of 173
  You must be the only guy on head-fi,who watches T with a $2K stax headphone

You're gonna give me a bad title sayin' that. Haha

Oct 1, 2013 at 12:55 AM Post #42 of 173
Woohoo!! I go away for the better part of the day and there are 13 new replies! And not only that, but my fellow "Tim" fan, Loquah, has taken a leadership role and mikek200 is even offering to get some loaners out! I knew we could do it!!!

Well done, guys! 
biggrin.gif

And hojomojo, heck yeah it counts...it can be agonizing having to wait for pieces to fall into place before pulling the trigger on gear that youv'e become smitten with....I think we can all relate to that, man! 

Oct 1, 2013 at 9:15 PM Post #43 of 173
I'm glad I found this thread....

My world caved in around me as stood in the FedEx office today. A crushing, spinning weight formed in my gut as I stretched the last bit of packing tape onto the box.

My beautiful Decware Zen Taboo MkIII was at that moment stripped of it's individuality and sealed in a nondescript carton, soon to be shuffled amongst a mountain of similar boxes. Boxes that will be handled with blatant indifference by men and women who are for the most part clad in ill-fitting shirts and just want that anonymous box the hell out of their way.

Have a safe and hopefully uneventful journey, my friend.

Off to see your maker- for service. Enjoy meeting he who created you.... But remember- stay away from the light. Come back to me...

I will be the one sitting in the corner at night, weeping openly, clutching a handful of interconnects. I will clear the tears from my eyes only to look to the sky and ask "why??".... Oh, and I'll also be checking my email at an unhealthy rate, hoping to hear news of your return.

Oct 1, 2013 at 9:22 PM Post #45 of 173
Well, I feel better already. C'mon dudes, share how much pain you're in! 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back