Head-Fi/Can Jam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest 2009 (CJ@RMAF 2009): It's Official!
Jul 3, 2009 at 1:59 AM Post #16 of 119
This is an excellent idea. I seem to remember posing the question about the two groups joining together a number of months ago on the Headfi website. This is an excellent idea and should be looked into with further development. Scottsmrnyc

Jul 3, 2009 at 2:07 AM Post #17 of 119
Does Jetblue fly to Denver from NYCJFK??? I am going to check now. Scottsmrnyc

Jul 3, 2009 at 2:11 AM Post #18 of 119
Yes JetBlue does fly NYC JFK to Denver Cool Scottsmrnyc

Jul 3, 2009 at 7:21 AM Post #19 of 119
I have been to RMAF in 2006 and 2007, and I am coming again this year. I am looking forward to it and I recommend it. In previous years, the head-fi industry was not well represented and it was a shame. I am glad that will change.

Jul 3, 2009 at 11:43 AM Post #20 of 119
Hey, as long as everyone is merging with each other, what about some sort of connection between Headfi.org and Audiokarma.com????? Scottsmrnyc

Jul 3, 2009 at 2:33 PM Post #21 of 119
I attened RMAF last year. HeadRoom and Singlepower were both exhibiting. The HeadRoom suite was rocking (literally and figuratively) and had more folks than many of the other exhibitors. Tyl and his crew are such great hosts.

Jul 3, 2009 at 5:40 PM Post #22 of 119
Does this mean that the concept of the Canjam for Headfiers is not moot? Will the union of Headfi and the Rocky Mountain Audio Festival take over as the yearly Canjam?

Scottsmrnyc

Jul 3, 2009 at 9:12 PM Post #23 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottsmrnyc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does this mean that the concept of the Canjam for Headfiers is not moot? Will the union of Headfi and the Rocky Mountain Audio Festival take over as the yearly Canjam?

Scottsmrnyc

I suspect the organizers of the planned CanJam 2010 in Chicago might say it won't.

Jul 4, 2009 at 5:16 AM Post #25 of 119
I will finally be able to attend this year, since it is now the weekend before my father-in-law's birthday instead of the same weekend!

And, don't forget we already have 28 people signed up for the July 25th 2009 Colorado head-fi meet. So, CO is getting some love.

Jul 4, 2009 at 8:42 PM Post #26 of 119
^^^

Dang straight. Colorado representing.

I'm a longtime veteran of RMAF, and I adore the show. Lots of Head-Fi's best and brightest were there last year, and I couldn't be more excited that we're getting some proper love this year. Way to go, guys!

If you need any local assistance filing papers, planning, etc. I'd be more than happy to help out. I PM'ed you about it, Jude.

Awesome!

Jul 4, 2009 at 10:58 PM Post #27 of 119
this is a great venue, a great event and let me tell you something, it is the real deal. its hard to get a better range of brands and components under one roof. the location rocks and the room breakouts are splendid. ray kimber's genius at the show is always welcome. we love this show.

Jul 6, 2009 at 12:59 AM Post #28 of 119
I was strongly considering going to RMAF 2009 this year but this makes me almost certain I want to be there. The big issue is the flight to Denver. Our service to Chicago has been curtailed dramatically and the best times and costs have me flying to Atlanta so I can then fly to Denver. This seems crazy to me but what do I know.
confused_face_2.gif

Jul 6, 2009 at 2:37 PM Post #29 of 119
Um ....

... [size=xx-large]IN!!![/size]

Thanks for spearheading this Jude and John. Most egggselent!

We'll be there (obviously) but if there's anything else I can do, just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back