Head-Fi and HDtracks (David Chesky) Collaborate to Assemble A Headphone System Test Album!
Apr 1, 2010 at 5:12 PM Post #226 of 278
Quote:

Originally Posted by zippy2001 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have downloaded the hi-rez version and it sounds great through my Lavry DA11.
HDtracks.com / Chesky always have some very well recorded music.

- and for those who profess different musical taste, there are a number of other reputable purveyors of hi-rez files (do a search here, or refer back to your audio rag of choice, several of them reviewed a range of options over the past year or two).

Apr 8, 2010 at 12:26 PM Post #229 of 278
HDTracks says US only, but a few of us have managed to buy the music anyway using Paypal without any issues, and we aren't in the USA.

Apr 8, 2010 at 1:16 PM Post #230 of 278
And after that they accepted other orders too...
confused_face(1).gif
smile.gif
tongue.gif
confused_face.gif

Apr 9, 2010 at 4:54 PM Post #232 of 278
Quote:

Originally Posted by alcyst /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Was HDTracks US only? They have taken my order on this.

Do not know about other deals on HDTracks, but this special one is certainly not US only.
I ordered it from Norway, payed with PayPal and downloaded without any issues.

Apr 14, 2010 at 1:40 AM Post #234 of 278
Maybe this question was asked before, but sorry there are too many pages to read, is there any physical media already available to purchase, I mean an actual factory pressed CD with artwork, booklets and jewel case...???

Apr 14, 2010 at 2:20 AM Post #235 of 278
I'm downloading the 24/96 flac files now. I've listened to the first two tracks on one of my stationary headphone rigs. These recordings capture the live sound of this music as few other recordings I've heard. The reduced price to Head-Fi members makes this is a greatly appreciated gift to us as well as a wonderful resource for us. Many thanks to Chesky and Jude for providing this to us.

Apr 14, 2010 at 9:18 PM Post #238 of 278
I'm another (non US) person who has just picked this up - downloading now
smily_headphones1.gif

Looking forward to trying it out on the commute tomorrow
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 16, 2010 at 7:33 AM Post #240 of 278
can Sansa Fuze play the 24-bit/96kHz version of FLAC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back