HD580 paint job, take a look!
Aug 3, 2007 at 3:41 AM Post #151 of 175
Quote:

Originally Posted by XGJFilmsX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what type of paint did you use on yours?

I used spray paint for mine. I would like to see pics of yours of course! That's what this is thread is for, so don't be shy
580smile.gif
. Also...what inspired to do the paint job?

Aug 30, 2007 at 2:35 AM Post #153 of 175
Quote:

Originally Posted by kpeezy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm a bit late... but I'm new so you'll have to forgive me :p Those look amazing! I don't have the "guts" to do it... I'm just sure I would destroy my headphones some way or another.

Oh it's not that bad. Spray paints, and a matte or glossy finish is all you need. Who needs those ugly stock colors! I mean come on!

Sep 14, 2007 at 8:25 PM Post #156 of 175
The 580 really benefits from a paintjob. In my case, I guess it saved me a couple bucks, since I no longer had the desire to find HD600 grills after the red & black paint
biggrin.gif

(link to painted 580 in my sig)

edit: Damn, I had forgotten how spiffy that Beyer headband looks on the 580. It's currently on my SR-60 though, where it doesn't quite fit in so seamlessly.

Sep 20, 2007 at 8:22 PM Post #157 of 175
Quote:

Originally Posted by deaconblues /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The 580 really benefits from a paintjob. In my case, I guess it saved me a couple bucks, since I no longer had the desire to find HD600 grills after the red & black paint
biggrin.gif

(link to painted 580 in my sig)

edit: Damn, I had forgotten how spiffy that Beyer headband looks on the 580. It's currently on my SR-60 though, where it doesn't quite fit in so seamlessly.

Looks very awesome. More painting less 600 grills 580 owners!
tongue.gif

Dec 16, 2007 at 10:23 PM Post #163 of 175
nice man, I've been thinking about painting my grado sr-60s, after I get them and use them for a really long time, just incase I mess up. You think it would work out well? I also think those hd580s would look great in a nice bold yellow. Anyways, nice paint job.

Dec 17, 2007 at 2:32 AM Post #164 of 175
Quote:

Originally Posted by goober-george /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nice man, I've been thinking about painting my grado sr-60s, after I get them and use them for a really long time, just incase I mess up. You think it would work out well? I also think those hd580s would look great in a nice bold yellow. Anyways, nice paint job.

Thanks. I don't know about painting the Grado's. I think it would be pretty cool, red and black though
biggrin.gif

Dec 17, 2007 at 3:04 AM Post #165 of 175
How do you remove the headband padding from the HD580s?

Also, I have seen people who strip the paint off their HD580s. How do they do that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back