HD555 Now $75 Free Shipping
Sep 17, 2010 at 11:50 AM Post #16 of 241
thanks! I think it's a good deal ordered one as well, this will tie me over until I save up for the HD-650.
Thanks again.

Sep 19, 2010 at 2:56 AM Post #22 of 241
Beware of Electronics-Expo. They shipped me a pair of headphones that was broken in the box when I received them, and they are giving me the runaround on the RMA, instead of just immediately sending me an intact pair, like J&R or B&H or Crutchfield would do. Google them to see the problems people have had with them. I would never buy from them again.

Sep 19, 2010 at 4:29 AM Post #23 of 241

Quote:
Beware of Electronics-Expo. They shipped me a pair of headphones that was broken in the box when I received them, and they are giving me the runaround on the RMA, instead of just immediately sending me an intact pair, like J&R or B&H or Crutchfield would do. Google them to see the problems people have had with them. I would never buy from them again.

Yeah I feel you.  I didn't even get a confirmation e-mail...  But I sure did see the charge in my account. 
confused_face.gif

Seems sketchy and I'm worried about this.  Just curious, did anyone else get confirmation messages after placing the order?

Sep 19, 2010 at 4:37 AM Post #24 of 241
I got a confirmation from them.  Also used American Express so if I have issues AMEX will take care.

Sep 19, 2010 at 11:43 PM Post #26 of 241
I did receive a confirmation when I ordered. The test of a retailer in my opinion is not just how often everything goes right, but what happens when something goes wrong. For those who are interested, they did get back to me finally. Here is the e-mail they sent (errors and ALL CAPS in original):

[size=10pt]I APLOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES THAT YOU HAVE INCOUNTERED WITH THE COMPANY HERE IS YOUR RETURN AUTHORAZATION NUMBER FOR THE DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE AND [/size][size=x-small][size=10pt]YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE [/size][/size][size=x-small][size=10pt]A PREPAID UPS LABEL VIA EMAIL[/size][/size][size=x-small][size=10pt] WHICH YOU WILL PRINT OUT AND SHIP THE ITEM BACK. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE[/size][/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back