HD555, E5 miniamp+ iPod to 3.5mm or HD595 alone
Sep 1, 2010 at 9:07 PM Post #2 of 7
I don't have experience with either, but as you're using them with your iPhone, were you planning on using them in public? Are these the only headphones you would consider? I don't think an open pair would be very good if you're using them with your iPhone while travelling etc.

Sep 1, 2010 at 9:38 PM Post #3 of 7
Um. I hope you know that the HD 555s and the HD 595's are the same thing lol. The only difference between the two is the small piece of foam inside the HD 555's casing.

Look up HD 555 to HD 595 mod. 

Sep 2, 2010 at 7:22 AM Post #5 of 7

Quote:
I don't have experience with either, but as you're using them with your iPhone, were you planning on using them in public? Are these the only headphones you would consider? I don't think an open pair would be very good if you're using them with your iPhone while travelling etc.

General usage. I cant be more exact really but no trains open public places, i was thinking of in-ears or ear phones but they end up ruining my ears.

Quote:
Um. I hope you know that the HD 555s and the HD 595's are the same thing lol. The only difference between the two is the small piece of foam inside the HD 555's casing.

Look up HD 555 to HD 595 mod. 

Yes but i was worried that it would void the warranty (manufacturers). Since my old headphones broke and didnt come with a warranty im focused at getting one.

Quote:
Why not get 2 different headphones...one for the iPhone...and another one for gaming (home listening). 

Did i say gaming? (ozone strato USB) sorry i already got a pair I will edit my first post now. thank you.

Sep 2, 2010 at 8:45 AM Post #7 of 7

Update your post with music genres you mostly listen to and you might get more replies. I don't like the idea of using E5 to power HD555's,it doesn't make much sense to me...HD555's are not bad to start with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back