Havi B6 !
Feb 6, 2015 at 2:54 PM Post #856 of 1,184
. . . So is he working or on holiday? Either way, we've considered it, but found the other scenario to be more likely.

Who's we, you and your aliases :wink:

Feb 6, 2015 at 2:56 PM Post #857 of 1,184
Who's we, you and your aliases
wink.gif

IEMagnet, is that him?!?

Feb 6, 2015 at 2:57 PM Post #858 of 1,184
  You actually asked:

That's quite inappropriate to discuss here you know. Who do you expect do answer this?
Let's not dwell in useless discussion about Baycode and wait patently for some news =)

Ever heard Benny Hill's definition of Assume? That is what is happening on all of the "speculation" imho

Feb 6, 2015 at 3:41 PM Post #861 of 1,184
  I am afraid, I never heard of Benny Hill as I was just born when he died, but I searched for him and it's hilarious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6jaKkE0RsI

What a great man.

@encoreAC so is that link to the assume skit? Can't do it from here(work)
edit: nevermind I googled it. so you see what I mean.. Yes, he was a hilarious man, the fore runner to alot of todays british comedy.

Feb 6, 2015 at 3:49 PM Post #862 of 1,184
  I agree with ebrian.  It could be that it's not as good as expected.  Rather than write a poor review, he could be working with Havi on updates.

Then all he would have to say is that it wasn't ready - and everyone (adult) would understand - it is the vacuum that is creating this discussion - but this is an under $100 IEM - it isn't attached to anyone's pacemaker. It could be a completely innocent reason for the delay in relaying info to the thread - I for one am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt - I mean, why not? 

Feb 6, 2015 at 4:32 PM Post #863 of 1,184
Let's leave Baycode alone. He's got the right to do whatever he wants, and be on vacation, or be wherever without us making slanderous suggestions about him. I was only joking about tracking him in China with a GPS, trying to poke fun at the conspiracy-theory mentality that's been popping up here. He's a really good guy. And well-put, whoever said this (EDIT -- I see, in the previous post): it's not connected to anyone's pacemaker!

Feb 6, 2015 at 4:35 PM Post #864 of 1,184
  Let's leave Baycode alone. He's got the right to do whatever he wants, and be on vacation, or be wherever without us making slanderous suggestions about him. I was only joking about tracking him in China with a GPS, trying to poke fun at the conspiracy-theory mentality that's been popping up here. He's a really good guy. And well-put, whoever said this (EDIT -- I see, in the previous post): it's not connected to anyone's pacemaker!

+1 agree, remember,  Benny Hill said not to Assume anything.

Feb 6, 2015 at 10:19 PM Post #866 of 1,184
Unfortunately the only ones indirectly attacking Baycode were people who misinterpreted my question and ended up inferring that I was saying anything negative about him.  

Kind of reminds me a bit of how the deflation stuff blew up in the NFL.

Colts: Hey, does this ball feel weird?  
NFL: Hmm.. let me see.
Pats fans: Sour grapes!
NFL: Strange, it does feel weird.
Everyone: OMG they cheated!
Pats: What?
NFL: We're looking into it.
Pats: What?
Colts: I dunno, we just gave them the ball.
Pats: Wait, what?
NFL: No, it's fine.
Colts: Oh okay.
Everyone: OMG Colts are slanderers!

Feb 6, 2015 at 10:23 PM Post #867 of 1,184
Relax peoples. He won't be the only one getting a review unit. It'll be awhile though, so go listen to the Titan 1 in the meantime.

I was probably the first person outside of China with the B3 (and the 3 revisions). Let them fine tune it to near perfection. There's a lot of good competition in the ~$100 range, so they need to really enhance what the B3 Pro 1 brought to the table, and do it at a good price. That will be tough.

Feb 6, 2015 at 10:28 PM Post #868 of 1,184
Is that the confirmed price range?  Aw shucks.. I was hoping it would be a little cheaper to make the decision easier.

Feb 6, 2015 at 10:55 PM Post #870 of 1,184
What the hell are you talking about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back