Havi B6 !
Feb 6, 2015 at 11:01 PM Post #871 of 1,184
Baycode's a great guy, and I have no doubt he will give his fair and objective opinion over the B6.

After all the painstaking effort he took with the B3, as well as how apparent it is he loves the Havi community ('family' as he called it!), I think we owe it to him to be a little more patient, and a little nicer to one another :)

The last thing he'd want to see is misunderstanding flying around. 
beerchug.gif

Feb 6, 2015 at 11:04 PM Post #872 of 1,184
Exactly.  People are getting a bit stir crazy and creating drama where there is none.    

Feb 7, 2015 at 7:37 AM Post #877 of 1,184
Chill everybody we all at online form, why so serious?

Well, basically
Long ago, everyone in this thread lived together in Harmony. Then, everything changed when strong assumptions and unclarity attacked.
Only Baycode, the master of Havi, could stop it, but when everyone needed him most, he vanished.
A hundred years passed and we still haven't found the new Baycode. Although Baycode's impression is important, he has a lot to do before he's ready to save us. But I believe Baycode can save the world.

Feb 7, 2015 at 8:01 AM Post #879 of 1,184

Well, basically
Long ago, everyone in this thread lived together in Harmony. Then, everything changed when strong assumptions and unclarity attacked.
Only Baycode, the master of Havi, could stop it, but when everyone needed him most, he vanished.
A hundred years passed and we still haven't found the new Baycode. Although Baycode's impression is important, he has a lot to do before he's ready to save us. But I believe Baycode can save the world.

You must watch a ton of anime.

Made me chuckle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back