Havi B6 !
Oct 2, 2014 at 3:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1,184

Baycode

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi, if you ever heard about the Havi B3 Pro1 IEM you should already know that it is one of the best iems (at its PP and punching well above) for its soundstage, imaging, separation, clarity and neutrality.

Havi company entered to the arena with its CULT iem more than a year ago.

Now I would like to introduce the Havi B6 to the community !

Havi B6 Pirate

Right now I can say that Havi B6 is going to have*:

2 different versions (single and double dynamic driver),

First Production Is Going to be The Single Driver. This one is Havi B6 Pirate (Short name: B6P):

Expected Things:

10 mm HD super thin and transparent (sound) diaphragm,

Improved sound,

Ergonomic and excellent looking shell design,

Improved cable core materials,

Removable pro grade MMCX connectors on cables (2 different cables will be included, one with mic, one without)

4 wires inside the cables. Separated neutral channels for L and R drivers eliminates interference.

Kuraray Silk cable covers. Soft to touch, extremely durable (Kuraray silk is known for its ultra-strong, bulletproof properties).

Angled, gold plated 3.5mm stereo jacks.

*info: courtesy of Havi  

Havi B6 Pirate (single driver)

Photo from Havi web site: havi.hk

PS: I have been informed that the finalization of the production was going to be in January 2015 but it is DELAYED. I will inform if an exact date appears.

I have added the detailed photos of the Pre-Production B6 Pirate. Please check this post: http://www.head-fi.org/t/736896/havi-b6/915#post_11304863

Oct 2, 2014 at 3:54 PM Post #3 of 1,184
Yes, I'm the first to subscribe :)

Great initiative Baycode.

Do we know anything more about them? Price, drivers etc?

This is one I'm REALLY looking forward to.

Oct 2, 2014 at 3:58 PM Post #5 of 1,184
This is grand! Thanks Baycode for keeping us in the loop.  The B3 lived up to every bit of the hype for me, so I'm excited to see and hear what the Havis boys have come up with in the B6.  It's probably a good thing that their sophomore effort didn't fair too well. Much higher probability that the latest is a real improvement.

Oct 2, 2014 at 4:05 PM Post #7 of 1,184
Wow !!!
Love the B3 and I'm soooooooooooooo excited about the B6.

Where's the closest "Havi store", so I can start queuing up ? 
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Oct 2, 2014 at 4:07 PM Post #8 of 1,184
Yes, I'm the first to subscribe
smily_headphones1.gif

Great initiative Baycode.

Do we know anything more about them? Price, drivers etc?

This is one I'm REALLY looking forward to.

You're faster than Mochill this time Peter, my friend I hope our eardrums are ready for new eargr...sms
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 2, 2014 at 4:15 PM Post #9 of 1,184
You're faster than Mochill this time Peter, my friend I hope our eardrums are ready for new eargr...sms :veryevil:  

Probably first and last time :wink:

My ears are always ready for some more earcandy....

Oct 2, 2014 at 4:42 PM Post #10 of 1,184
Hey Folks,

I am really new to the audio game (this is my first post :p) but I am excited for this release. I am have spent countless hours reading up on this forum and before stumbling upon this thread I had narrowed down my purchase list to:

- VSD3 + upgrade cable
- Ostry KC06a
- ATH IM50
- Havi B3 Pro 1 or 2 (the ones that I was most pumped about, infact I was contemplating getting both Pro 1 and 2 :p)

Hmm seems like I have to add another one to the list.. sigh. I went from being used to apple ear pods to spending this much money on an IEM. My wallet hates me. But it feels oh so good :D

Can't wait!

PS sorry to be off topic, but I can't seem to narrow down my purchase list down any further, any help would be appreciate :)
PSS: Guys I am scared, I have never felt this strong urge to part with my money, whats going on lol

Oct 2, 2014 at 4:47 PM Post #12 of 1,184
Hey Folks,

I am really new to the audio game (this is my first post :p) but I am excited for this release. I am have spent countless hours reading up on this forum and before stumbling upon this thread I had narrowed down my purchase list to:

- VSD3 + upgrade cable
- Ostry KC06a
- ATH IM50
- Havi B3 Pro 1 or 2 (the ones that I was most pumped about, infact I was contemplating getting both Pro 1 and 2 :p)

Hmm seems like I have to add another one to the list.. sigh. I went from being used to apple ear pods to spending this much money on an IEM. My wallet hates me. But it feels oh so good :D

Can't wait!

PS sorry to be off topic, but I can't seem to narrow down my purchase list down any further, any help would be appreciate :)
PSS: Guys I am scared, I have never felt this strong urge to part with my money, whats going on lol

Lol, welcome to Head-fi and sorry about your wallet.

I can promise you that the urge to part with your money will only get stronger around here :wink:

Oct 2, 2014 at 5:17 PM Post #13 of 1,184
  Hey Folks,

- VSD3 + upgrade cable
- Ostry KC06a
- ATH IM50

Can't wait!

You SHOULD be scared lol! But be thankful also that you are getting into the game when there are many awesome sub-$100 iem offerings.

Oh, welcome to head-fi, and sorry for your wallet
biggrin.gif

Oct 2, 2014 at 6:10 PM Post #14 of 1,184
Oh great.

So much for hanging out with the cool havi B3 kids now.

Seems that now this B6 will be where the mature and modern cool men would purchase. Count me in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back