Havi B6 !
Feb 5, 2015 at 3:07 PM Post #811 of 1,184
  Titan 1 > B3. B6 and B6 pro need to beat Titan 1 to be relevant. The TTpod has already been a let down.

For cheaper than the Titan 1 by $20, I don't think the TTPOD hasn't exactly been a letdown. I won't say the best followup to the value that was the T1E, but still certainly not bad. Agreed though if it's around the same price, the B6s will need to be better than the Titan 1.

Feb 5, 2015 at 5:37 PM Post #814 of 1,184
Expectations are high for B6 ....me guess Havi is also aware of this thread ...if decision are made to delay the release ...it would seem that its important in order tp present to the mass market a solid product .....any manufacturer or seller would in their right mind would like to reap the reward of their resources and time invested in the shortest turn around time ....but me gut feeling tells that Havi is committed to present us B6 to consolidate their position as company to look out for in their IEM ..CHEERS

Feb 5, 2015 at 6:35 PM Post #816 of 1,184
Expectations are high for B6 ....me guess Havi is also aware of this thread ...if decision are made to delay the release ...it would seem that its important in order tp present to the mass market a solid product .....any manufacturer or seller would in their right mind would like to reap the reward of their resources and time invested in the shortest turn around time ....but me gut feeling tells that Havi is committed to present us B6 to consolidate their position as company to look out for in their IEM ..CHEERS

Godamnit @Wokei stop making so much sense :p

yeah i suppose you're right, I hope they don't flop like the TTPOD T2 (imo) expectations wise. 

Feb 5, 2015 at 6:38 PM Post #817 of 1,184
Just curious, has HAVI made anything else besides the B3? I mean are they known for anything else? I know their company name is Havi Audio Technology Inc ... or something but upon searching I can't find anything on them. It seems they are a subsidiary of a NJ based company so I am just wondering, if a company that has made a wonderful IEM and one not so wonderful follow up is into something bigger?

Feb 5, 2015 at 6:45 PM Post #818 of 1,184
  Just curious, has HAVI made anything else besides the B3? I mean are they known for anything else? I know their company name is Havi Audio Technology Inc ... or something but upon searching I can't find anything on them. It seems they are a subsidiary of a NJ based company so I am just wondering, if a company that has made a wonderful IEM and one not so wonderful follow up is into something bigger?

Good question, I don't know what to make out of HAVI as company either. 

Their website is apparently infested with Malware and their offical taobao site is quite oddly coded, which appears rather unprofessional. I really don't think they are NJ based, rather than that it's a fake address I assume. I don't buy the .hk domain either since the only address they listed on their homepage is not in HK, but in China.

Feb 5, 2015 at 7:50 PM Post #819 of 1,184

Their website is apparently infested with Malware and their offical taobao site is quite oddly coded, which appears rather unprofessional. I really don't think they are NJ based, rather than that it's a fake address I assume. I don't buy the .hk domain either since the only address they listed on their homepage is not in HK, but in China.

Any more of this kinda talk, matey, and you'll be walkin' the plank!!! ARRRRR!
talk.jpg

Feb 5, 2015 at 7:55 PM Post #821 of 1,184

They are a shady company, that's for sure. I found their website once -- totally unfinished and shoddily put together. Back then there wasn't any malware as you stated, but like I said, they're very shady, which is why I was skeptical of Baycode getting to talk to them and get a pre-production unit of the B6. 

Feb 5, 2015 at 8:03 PM Post #822 of 1,184
Feb 5, 2015 at 8:35 PM Post #824 of 1,184
The Illuminati have something to do with it, and it is becoming clearer that there are links between the JFK assassination, Havi, and 9/11. The truth will come out -- probably before the B6 does...!
wink.gif

Feb 5, 2015 at 9:18 PM Post #825 of 1,184
  They are a shady company, that's for sure. I found their website once -- totally unfinished and shoddily put together. Back then there wasn't any malware as you stated, but like I said, they're very shady, which is why I was skeptical of Baycode getting to talk to them and get a pre-production unit of the B6. 

I think they are just a small Chinese company, which did a great job with the Havi b3 p1 and the rest is just questionable marketing and carelessness.

Just lets hope they will produce a amazing phone next with the b6. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back