Havi B6 !
Feb 5, 2015 at 3:43 AM Post #796 of 1,184
So got official word from Penon that apparently Havi picked up something wrong while testing so its been pushed back. Well I have been waiting very patiently thus far but my patients is wearing very thin at this point. 

Feb 5, 2015 at 3:45 AM Post #797 of 1,184
  I assume there is something very wrong with the new Havi B6's sound and Baycode doesn't want to share his impressions. IMO he shouldn't  make us wait for such a long time and don't believe that he doesn't have time to write which is very frustrating. At least he could share some photos of B6. Sorry guys but I lost all my interest and I am out.

LOL. Way to lose your patience, @ozkan.
Think positive! 
biggrin.gif

Feb 5, 2015 at 3:58 AM Post #798 of 1,184
  I assume there is something very wrong with the new Havi B6's sound and Baycode doesn't want to share his impressions. IMO he shouldn't  make us wait for such a long time and don't believe that he doesn't have time to write which is very frustrating. At least he could share some photos of B6. Sorry guys but I lost all my interest and I am out.

Feb 5, 2015 at 4:08 AM Post #799 of 1,184
  So got official word from Penon that apparently Havi picked up something wrong while testing so its been pushed back. Well I have been waiting very patiently thus far but my patients is wearing very thin at this point. 

Well, delay is okay as long the final product isn't disappointing
But I hope it would be released before summer. Summer is the perfect season for wearing IEM rather than full sized closed headphones

Feb 5, 2015 at 6:25 AM Post #800 of 1,184

Haha I was kidding. I am always in when there is a new product and especially if it is from Havi which I had good feelings about their new incomings. :wink:

Feb 5, 2015 at 11:57 AM Post #804 of 1,184

Well, delay is okay as long the final product isn't disappointing
But I hope it would be released before summer. Summer is the perfect season for wearing IEM rather than full sized closed headphones

You know what else is better than summer for wearing IEMS? Wearing them now :p   I have been really looking forward to it, so I am quite disappointed with this turn of events. 

Feb 5, 2015 at 12:14 PM Post #805 of 1,184

You know what else is better than summer for wearing IEMS? Wearing them now :p   I have been really looking forward to it, so I am quite disappointed with this turn of events. 

Nah actually the weather here isn't as pleasing to wear IEM :p
I use headphones this season because snow could come out from nowhere although the sun shines :x
It's kinda a hassle but at least my ears didn't freeze

Feb 5, 2015 at 1:34 PM Post #806 of 1,184
Hmm 
frown.gif
 another month, well considering we were told late 2014 initially, not a big surprise, Baycode only just got his demo unit which implies production hasn't fully ramped up.  I'd rather wait another month, get a few decent reviews in, then place an order, than get it rushed to market and have the company's rep trashed by some flawed early product.
On a side note, received my JVC Spiral Dot tips, I chose the medium size based on my Sony hybrids sizing even though I have larger ear canals and they work well unless I try them with iems using a deeper insertion technique, I guess my inner canals are too big for the medium tips, just an FYI for anyone else considering Spiral Dots.  I don't have a specific favorite between Spiral Dots, Sony Hybrids and Comply, Spiral dots are the most comfortable although the most likely to fall out (will need to order a set of large tips), Comply have better isolation/improved bass but less comfortable for long duration, hybrids are a good median but I'd prefer the extra bass for certain iems.

Feb 5, 2015 at 2:18 PM Post #807 of 1,184
Look like @waynes world is gonna jump right in as soon as it is available unlike with B3 ......haha...

You go buddy...woot woot

Lol! Actually, at the moment I don't have a strong desire to get them - most likely due to feeling satisfied with my recent goodies (which will most likely include those Titans grr!). But, I might want to get the B6's at some point depending on how well they are received, and if Havi becomes the next Vsonic, then I might have to wait until 2017 
tongue.gif

Feb 5, 2015 at 2:58 PM Post #809 of 1,184

Lol! Actually, at the moment I don't have a strong desire to get them - most likely due to feeling satisfied with my recent goodies (which will most likely include those Titans grr!). But, I might want to get the B6's at some point depending on how well they are received, and if Havi becomes the next Vsonic, then I might have to wait until 2017 
tongue.gif

Right now it seems more like TTPOD is the next VSonic. And with Havi's release schedule (or lack of one), then TTPOD has certainly taken that for now. But once Havi actaully releases, then thing's are gonna change!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back