IT'S REAL 
basshead.gif

I'm not going to sleep until you arrive at home
Patiently waiting for your impression etc

Dude it's 0:00 am here, go to sleep haha

Feb 2, 2015 at 6:03 PM Post #737 of 1,184
  Dude it's 0:00 am here, go to sleep haha

Heck yeah it is but I'm done with my exams and have nothing to do

And now Baycode has the dice rolling again, I wanna see the complete pic of the B6, the acc, the box, the cable, everything (and hoping there's an exact release date)

edit---I'm too bored to wake up... this gonna be a long night

Feb 2, 2015 at 6:43 PM Post #739 of 1,184
Havi B6 Pirate

(Unfortunately I am away -from office and PC- for a holiday and could only start shooting and burn-in for now... Some shots from the back LCD of my D800 above. Sound seems balanced. Not a bassy iem. But seemed to me bassier than B3Pro1 (unfortunately I even don't have B3 Pro1 with me). Very spacious sound. Stunning build quality. Cable is very thick, pleasure to touch. Build quality reflects much higher price range... Sorry have no proper time... I am on the move... Will chime in later soon...).

About friggin' time! Now get that holiday over with and get to work keeping us satiated with B6 goodness!
beerchug.gif

Feb 2, 2015 at 7:06 PM Post #740 of 1,184
Havi B6 Pirate

(Unfortunately I am away -from office and PC- for a holiday and could only start shooting and burn-in for now... Some shots from the back LCD of my D800 above. Sound seems balanced. Not a bassy iem. But seemed to me bassier than B3Pro1 (unfortunately I even don't have B3 Pro1 with me). Very spacious sound. Stunning build quality. Cable is very thick, pleasure to touch. Build quality reflects much higher price range... Sorry have no proper time... I am on the move... Will chime in later soon...).

Ohhhh boy here we go.. Hype train has left the station! *wallet cringes

Feb 2, 2015 at 7:45 PM Post #741 of 1,184
@Baycode, we are all waiting for your impressions bro. 
popcorn.gif

Feb 2, 2015 at 8:09 PM Post #742 of 1,184
Feb 3, 2015 at 4:27 AM Post #748 of 1,184
  yeay, in my country, start to group buy this iem... this gb from autorized dealer who gb moxpad x6 before..
Hope will be arrive in short time.. :D

sory for my bad english...

*ahem* Group Buying?
As far as I know group buys are strictly disallowed here on Head-Fi, especially posting links to them. I suggest you remove that link you posted, and read this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back