Havi B6 !
Jan 29, 2015 at 8:04 AM Post #708 of 1,184
  Any confirmation on the Feb 6 date?

Will try to inform you for the exact official release date...

My Pirate just left the harbor

Jan 29, 2015 at 8:31 AM Post #711 of 1,184

does this mean......
yours is already being sent!?

Pretty obvious he's implying that whilst rubbing it in our faces. Strange, though, as Havi still hasn't listed the B6 on their TaoBao page.
Still, what baffles me is how @Baycode didn't really mention his sources (unless he already mentioned it earlier in this thread). Right now, I'm more than skeptical of all this BS. Ehh, not like I could buy one anyway. I'm out.

Jan 29, 2015 at 8:41 AM Post #712 of 1,184
  Pretty obvious he's implying that whilst rubbing it in our faces. Strange, though, as Havi still hasn't listed the B6 on their TaoBao page.
Still, what baffles me is how @Baycode didn't really mention his sources (unless he already mentioned it earlier in this thread). Right now, I'm more than skeptical of all this BS. Ehh, not like I could buy one anyway. I'm out.

Only source he mentioned so far is Havi website, which I have hard time accessing it.
But well, hoping isn't really bad

Jan 29, 2015 at 10:24 AM Post #713 of 1,184

Well this is not the first time that I have seen some members have close relationships with specific manufacturers and that does come with a few benefits, and thats NOT a bad thing at all. @Baycode did a lot to get the B3P1 noticed and this has obviously caught Havi's attention. This way people have early reviews (unless he's under NDA or embargo) to guide purchases preventing impulse buys or buyers remorse for one thing.

Its not so much rubbing in our faces, but subtly letting us know that commercial release is not that far off :wink: gotta learn to read between the lines and not get all huffy and puffy lols.

Jan 29, 2015 at 11:07 AM Post #714 of 1,184

Well this is not the first time that I have seen some members have close relationships with specific manufacturers and that does come with a few benefits, and thats NOT a bad thing at all. @Baycode did a lot to get the B3P1 noticed and this has obviously caught Havi's attention. This way people have early reviews (unless he's under NDA or embargo) to guide purchases preventing impulse buys or buyers remorse for one thing.

Its not so much rubbing in our faces, but subtly letting us know that commercial release is not that far off :wink: gotta learn to read between the lines and not get all huffy and puffy lols.

Exactly!  I know Baycode will chime in with his reply, but if I understand correctly he is in direct contact with Havi and probably waiting for early production review sample.

Jan 29, 2015 at 11:32 AM Post #715 of 1,184
The Founding Father have Spoken!! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Now from his order, we just have to sit down, get down, and wait 
biggrin.gif

Jan 29, 2015 at 11:38 AM Post #716 of 1,184
Still, what baffles me is how @Baycode
 didn't really mention his sources (unless he already mentioned it earlier in this thread). Right now, I'm more than skeptical of all this BS. Ehh, not like I could buy one anyway. I'm out.

Not a very positive outlook!

Jan 29, 2015 at 5:52 PM Post #717 of 1,184
thatBeatsguy you have to be ashamed for your post.

As stated by friends RedJohn456 and twister6 this is only a pre-production unit (which should reflect the final one).

You have to learn asking first, before throwing any mud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back