Havi B6 !
Jan 19, 2015 at 1:47 PM Post #676 of 1,184
  It's just funny because I stopped reading headfi for about 4 months (went from checking several times a day to once every 2 months) and I see this B6 thread blowing up.. except there's nothing out yet!  I'm excited too, after having listened to the ones I've tried, B3 is my favorite.  

If they can get a version out that doesn't need amping, my search will be over.

It is like waiting a baby to be born lol 
biggrin.gif
 You don't know how he/she will be like. Just dreaming.
tongue.gif

Jan 19, 2015 at 1:57 PM Post #677 of 1,184
It is like waiting a baby to be born lol :D  You don't know how he/she will be like. Just dreaming.:p

That's true but you do know roughly when the baby will arrive though :wink:

Jan 19, 2015 at 2:06 PM Post #678 of 1,184
Bcuz there is lotsa B3Pro1 owners@Family and we have loads of fun jabbing bobbing n weaving 

It's all good fun and games until someone gets their eye poked out!
(and even then, it might not be so bad!)
biggrin.gif

Jan 20, 2015 at 11:03 AM Post #688 of 1,184
You must be really love this b6
biggrin.gif
@Rozenberg

Some odd months ago I was going to buy the B3, really wanted it, like oh god I can't contain myself anymore 
Then found this thread, made me forget about the B3 for a while and after Baycode told us the estimated date, I just have to wait juuuuussst a bit more. I thought
Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuustt a bit more. I could already imagine myself enjoying them on 8+6 hours plane ride  

Jan 20, 2015 at 11:41 AM Post #689 of 1,184
Some odd months ago I was going to buy the B3, really wanted it, like oh god I can't contain myself anymore 
Then found this thread, made me forget about the B3 for a while and after Baycode told us the estimated date, I just have to wait juuuuussst a bit more. I thought
Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuustt a bit more. I could already imagine myself enjoying them on 8+6 hours plane ride  

And then juuuuuustttt a little more than that for the dual driver version. After which my wallet may be crying. Just abit. :p

Jan 20, 2015 at 11:56 AM Post #690 of 1,184
True test of Havi holy trinity...B3Pro1...B6Pirate and B6DD...just kidding guys...It's so exciting and nail-biting coupled with high anxiety level...can't take it anymore..so afraid when they arrive...the euphoria will cause me to hyper-ventilate ...that will be the first case of IAA @ Iem Anxiety Attack...haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back