Havi B6 !
Jan 30, 2015 at 7:59 AM Post #721 of 1,184
We might receive Baycode's thought really soon. Can be trusted.

Earlier someone had posted thoughts on TTPOD T2 before their launch, having received an engineering sample. Sorry for not remembering his name, but his comments were in sync with the experience of many, much later. 

Jan 31, 2015 at 9:00 AM Post #728 of 1,184
I never tried the b3, only similar shape items like im50, um1 and gr07
I iown both im50 & b3. Im50 was uncomfortable to me after continuous use. I didn't have that problem with b3. Im50 has a longer nozzle and a bigger housing, I also have small ears.

Feb 2, 2015 at 12:34 AM Post #731 of 1,184
So how much will the new earpiece cost?

Naturally it will be more pricey than B3 but I want to know to save some money for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

85 USD for the B6 model. Not sure about the pro version. But the one coming out in a week will cost 85 dollars

thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 2, 2015 at 5:51 PM Post #733 of 1,184
Havi B6 Pirate

(Unfortunately I am away -from office and PC- for a holiday and could only start shooting and burn-in for now... Some shots from the back LCD of my D800 above. Sound seems balanced. Not a bassy iem. But seemed to me bassier than B3Pro1 (unfortunately I even don't have B3 Pro1 with me). Very spacious sound. Stunning build quality. Cable is very thick, pleasure to touch. Build quality reflects much higher price range... Sorry have no proper time... I am on the move... Will chime in later soon...).

Feb 2, 2015 at 5:59 PM Post #735 of 1,184
Havi B6 Pirate

(Unfortunately I am away -from office and PC- for a holiday and could only start shooting and burn-in for now... Some shots from the back LCD of my D800 above. Sound seems balanced. Not a bassy iem. But seemed to me bassier than B3Pro1 (unfortunately I even don't have B3 Pro1 with me). Very spacious sound. Stunning build quality. Cable is very thick, pleasure to touch. Build quality reflects much higher price range... Sorry have no proper time... I am on the move... Will chime in later soon...).

HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY
IT'S REAL 
basshead.gif

I'm not going to sleep until you arrive at home
Patiently waiting for your impression etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back