Havi B6 !
Feb 3, 2015 at 6:16 AM Post #751 of 1,184
Where is Baycode when we need him the most? 
rolleyes.gif

Feb 3, 2015 at 6:48 AM Post #753 of 1,184
Feb 3, 2015 at 7:31 AM Post #755 of 1,184
He said it WASNT bassy. Bass light and balanced it looks like?

I'm looking forward to more impressions..

Oh right he said bassier than B3 so I assume it's kinda bassy.
I heard the dual driver ver is the balanced, I think? 
I want to get em fast but if the P ver is too bassy for my taste then it won't do any good 
rolleyes.gif

Feb 3, 2015 at 10:29 AM Post #756 of 1,184
Havi B6 Pirate

(Unfortunately I am away -from office and PC- for a holiday and could only start shooting and burn-in for now... Some shots from the back LCD of my D800 above. Sound seems balanced. Not a bassy iem. But seemed to me bassier than B3Pro1 (unfortunately I even don't have B3 Pro1 with me). Very spacious sound. Stunning build quality. Cable is very thick, pleasure to touch. Build quality reflects much higher price range... Sorry have no proper time... I am on the move... Will chime in later soon...).

I am relieved to hear that they went with a balanced approach. I didn't mind the extra bass as long as they do it tastefully. Thanks for the sneak peek and enjoy the holidays in good health. 

Feb 3, 2015 at 3:06 PM Post #764 of 1,184
Why is it that Baycode is the only one who could get them?  I hope they don't require amp. that's what stopped me from buying B3 Pro 1.

Feb 3, 2015 at 3:15 PM Post #765 of 1,184
Why is it that Baycode is the only one who could get them?  I hope they don't require amp. that's what stopped me from buying B3 Pro 1.

They're not up for sale yet, that's why we can't get them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back