Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0
Feb 15, 2016 at 3:48 AM Post #1,861 of 2,486

thanks peter, I will check rockets and e80 then

my problem is I had a bad experience with earbuds, I never get them to fit in my ears
unless I use them over ear and push them hard into my ears, and make my ears hurt after a while
that was why I gave up on earbuds, maybe my ears are just too small, or maybe I didn't use them properly (?) I don't know

I want to try monk the first time I know about it, its just I had a doubt if it will fit in my ears
now that a lot of you recommending monk, it makes me even more curious
but if I can fit monk into my ears properly, I will give it a try for sure :)

Yeah, the Rockets are great and they're thick, smooth and liquid without having too much bass (and from expereince I'm more sensetive to too much bass than most people in here).

I used to feel the same about ear buds and fit and actually turned down the offer to review the original Zen because of this. Then I got the Monk as a part of the package with the VE Duke and that's it. I know own the Monk, Zen, Zen 2.0 and Asura 2.0 
biggrin.gif

Bottom line: Try the Monk for $5, if you don't like them you'll be able to make one of your friends very happy 
wink_face.gif

Feb 15, 2016 at 12:08 PM Post #1,863 of 2,486
Yeah, the Rockets are great and they're thick, smooth and liquid without having too much bass (and from expereince I'm more sensetive to too much bass than most people in here).

I used to feel the same about ear buds and fit and actually turned down the offer to review the original Zen because of this. Then I got the Monk as a part of the package with the VE Duke and that's it. I know own the Monk, Zen, Zen 2.0 and Asura 2.0 
biggrin.gif

Bottom line: Try the Monk for $5, if you don't like them you'll be able to make one of your friends very happy 
wink_face.gif

its exceed my current budget, I'll put it in my future list and get b3 pro 1 for now
at least I know what to buy for next upgrade, I might come back to you later though lol
I'm sensitive to bass too

at least someone will be happy when I get them, very well said
I thing I'll get the monk too when I buy b3 pro 1 next month
thanks for all the suggestions guys, wish I'll get the same great experience about them
cheers :)

Feb 15, 2016 at 12:20 PM Post #1,864 of 2,486

biggrin.gif

wink_face.gif

its exceed my current budget, I'll put it in my future list and get b3 pro 1 for now
at least I know what to buy for next upgrade, I might come back to you later though lol

thanks for all the suggestions guys, wish I'll get the same great experience about them

No worries:)

Just to be clear: I've got about 100 IEM's (yes I know...) and the B3 Pro1 is one of my top 4 IEM's. I'm not comfortable in ranking those four since they're all quite different from each other so I just call them my top tiers and those are: B3, VE Duke, ATH-CKR9LTD and the Rockets. You can just take a look at the price of the others and see how amazing value I find the Havi's to be :wink:

Good luck with your future purchase(s)!

Feb 15, 2016 at 11:29 PM Post #1,865 of 2,486

Just to be clear: I've got about 100 IEM's (yes I know...) and the B3 Pro1 is one of my top 4 IEM's. I'm not comfortable in ranking those four since they're all quite different from each other so I just call them my top tiers and those are: B3, VE Duke, ATH-CKR9LTD and the Rockets. You can just take a look at the price of the others and see how amazing value I find the Havi's to be
wink.gif

What if I told you that the Vibro Aria takes elements from all of those four IEMs and made a love child out of them?

In all honesty that's what I feel the Aria universal sounds like. 

Sorry guys, not trying to derail the thread in any way. I'm just excited about this thing!

Feb 16, 2016 at 1:02 AM Post #1,866 of 2,486
What if I told you that the Vibro Aria takes elements from all of those four IEMs and made a love child out of them?

Sorry guys, not trying to derail the thread in any way. I'm just excited about this thing!

That they sound slightly intriguing? :wink:

Feb 16, 2016 at 5:17 AM Post #1,867 of 2,486

I coudn't find the universal version on their homepage :frowning2:

Feb 16, 2016 at 5:15 PM Post #1,871 of 2,486

biggrin.gif

wink_face.gif

Just to be clear: I've got about 100 IEM's (yes I know...) and the B3 Pro1 is one of my top 4 IEM's. I'm not comfortable in ranking those four since they're all quite different from each other so I just call them my top tiers and those are: B3, VE Duke, ATH-CKR9LTD and the Rockets. You can just take a look at the price of the others and see how amazing value I find the Havi's to be :wink:

How does the havi and the Duke compare??

Feb 16, 2016 at 9:56 PM Post #1,872 of 2,486

That the Aria is coming to CanjamSG isn't really helping too... 
redface.gif
angry_face.gif

Feb 16, 2016 at 10:11 PM Post #1,873 of 2,486
That the Aria is coming to CanjamSG isn't really helping too... :xf_eek: :angry_face:
I heard the other day a demo is being sent! Make sure to check it out friend! I'm bouncing back and forth between the custom and universal right now and working on the review!

Make sure to get a good seal with the universal. You're going to love them my friend! Make sure to share your experience with them!

Feb 16, 2016 at 10:13 PM Post #1,874 of 2,486
Yeah I'm sure that $599 sounds really fantastic!

You have it all wrong. It needs to cost more to make you "think" it's better.
I agree to a certain extent, but I will say with the utmost confidence that these IEMs which are hand made one by one are not only incredibly designed and built, their sound quality as well makes them a package worth every penny.

Feb 16, 2016 at 10:20 PM Post #1,875 of 2,486
I heard the other day a demo is being sent! Make sure to check it out friend! I'm bouncing back and forth between the custom and universal right now and working on the review!

Make sure to get a good seal with the universal. You're going to love them my friend! Make sure to share your experience with them!

Can hardly wait! Urgh the exchange rates now mean that it's gonna end up costing 900 sgd though....

Edit: for the CIEM anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back