Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0
Dec 15, 2015 at 1:14 PM Post #1,606 of 2,486
For the diameter and other information: http://www.head-fi.org/t/711582/havi-b3-pro-1-impressions-thread

They are microdrivers....

Dec 16, 2015 at 12:59 PM Post #1,609 of 2,486
  Hi everyone, how the havi b3 pro 1 compare to the trinity delta hybrids?
Thanks for your attention and time,
Caras.
P.s. does HAVI have a site? If yes, can you link it to me?

I like the Trinity Delta a little better, it has better and more natural bass reproduction in a more appropriate quantity (for me). It's a good introduction to the world of hybrid IEMs. Honestly though, you can't go wrong with either one of these.

Dec 16, 2015 at 1:13 PM Post #1,610 of 2,486
Caras.
Both are great phones. Havi's image better and have bigger soundstage. Delta's have more bass. I prefer the havi's but consider both to be very good. Penon audio has the havi.

Dec 16, 2015 at 2:07 PM Post #1,611 of 2,486
Both are great phones. Havi's image better and have bigger soundstage. Delta's have more bass. I prefer the havi's but consider both to be very good. Penon audio has the havi.

And there's the biggest difference. You prefer the Havi, I prefer the Delta, but we can both agree on the fact that they are both very good IEMs. I'd say between the two it's the sound sig that makes the decision. If one likes more mid presence with better sound stage, then the B3s are the right choice, but if one likes a very slight v-shape with more bass at the cost of a smaller sound stage than the B3, then one will be happy with the Delta. Again, both very good earphones, just need to choose based on which sound signature fits better.

Dec 16, 2015 at 2:18 PM Post #1,612 of 2,486
And there's the biggest difference. You prefer the Havi, I prefer the Delta, but we can both agree on the fact that they are both very good IEMs. I'd say between the two it's the sound sig that makes the decision. If one likes more mid presence with better sound stage, then the B3s are the right choice, but if one likes a very slight v-shape with more bass at the cost of a smaller sound stage than the B3, then one will be happy with the Delta. Again, both very good earphones, just need to choose based on which sound signature fits better.
Can't deny that, they are both very fun phones to listen to. Highly recommend both to anyone in this hobby. I think I lean more toward the havi's because they remind me of my hd800's in the they image and seperate instruments. They also have that wide soundstage. Shame though since acquiring my hd800's and t1's I only use earphones when traveling.

Dec 16, 2015 at 2:26 PM Post #1,613 of 2,486
Can't deny that, they are both very fun phones to listen to. Highly recommend both to anyone in this hobby. I think I lean more toward the havi's because they remind me of my hd800's in the they image and seperate instruments. They also have that wide soundstage. Shame though since acquiring my hd800's and t1's I only use earphones when traveling.

Yup, they're both very good, easily recommendable. Understandable that you'd gravitate towards the B3 considering that you use the HD800s. I tend to only be using my IEMs while walking around, usually either headphones or speakers when I'm at home. Still, I get enough time using my various IEMs
etysmile.gif

Dec 16, 2015 at 3:02 PM Post #1,614 of 2,486

I like the Trinity Delta a little better, it has better and more natural bass reproduction in a more appropriate quantity (for me). It's a good introduction to the world of hybrid IEMs. Honestly though, you can't go wrong with either one of these.

Thank you both: I have ordered the delta's a few days ago; probably in the near future I'm gonna buy the havi's too
biggrin.gif
 (sadly they're currently unavailable on amazon.it 
frown.gif
).

Dec 16, 2015 at 3:05 PM Post #1,615 of 2,486
Thank you both: I have ordered the delta's a few days ago; probably in the near future I'm gonna buy the havi's too :D  (sadly they're currently unavailable on amazon.it :frowning2: ).
The havi's are also available at Penon Audio, & Lendmeyourears. May also check ebay

Dec 16, 2015 at 5:19 PM Post #1,617 of 2,486
  Thanks, I had already checked and, considering the customs' fee, it's cheaper with Amazon. I'll wait, in the meantime I hope to enjoy the Delta's 
wink_face.gif

Are there customs fees for getting shipments from China? Cuz for a small package like an IEM, I've never had a customs fee ordering stuff from Penon Audio. Oh well. And I could assume that it would take just as much time anyway since it takes like 2-3 weeks to get something from Penon Audio, at least in the US. I'd imagine it isn't any faster to Italy
tongue.gif

Dec 17, 2015 at 1:15 AM Post #1,618 of 2,486
Hi guys, I have a question: Is havi b3 good enough for vocaloid and anime ost music?

Sent from my LG-F240L using Tapatalk

I would say yes as I've been using them for that pretty much all my headfi life.
biggrin.gif
 The Havis are really fast and can keep up even with 六兆年と一夜物語. The natural timbre and slight mid-upper mid emphasis make vocals sound really beautiful, especially since Japanese songs tend to be in the upper midrange. The soundstage and imaging are great for anisong recordings.

Dec 17, 2015 at 2:42 AM Post #1,619 of 2,486
Caras.

Had the Deltas for a few weeks and they're pretty good, but quite different to the Havi B3P1. Personally I prefer the Havi; they have better soundstage and imaging and are more balanced in timbre. The Delta however has a more refined sound signature, with more detail (and micro detail) and better bass punch, though they sounded a bit too thin in the vocals, and the tuning filters were pretty meh, nothing to write home about. You really can't go wrong with the Havis at $60.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back