Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0
Dec 17, 2015 at 10:44 AM Post #1,621 of 2,486
  Are there customs fees for getting shipments from China? Cuz for a small package like an IEM, I've never had a customs fee ordering stuff from Penon Audio. Oh well. And I could assume that it would take just as much time anyway since it takes like 2-3 weeks to get something from Penon Audio, at least in the US. I'd imagine it isn't any faster to Italy
tongue.gif

I had recently a bad experience when I ordered a pair of headphones from Status audio and, despite the fact the product was about 50 bucks, the customs make me pay about 30% more (the object was mailed through Singapore post). But if the Havi's are so good I could spend the extra bucks 
rolleyes.gif

Dec 17, 2015 at 12:10 PM Post #1,622 of 2,486
  Head-fi have new UI !!!

I like it! The persistent menu bar makes navigating easier. Like no longer having to scroll back to the top to go back to your subscriptions or messages.

I had recently a bad experience when I ordered a pair of headphones from Status audio and, despite the fact the product was about 50 bucks, the customs make me pay about 30% more (the object was mailed through Singapore post). But if the Havi's are so good I could spend the extra bucks 
rolleyes.gif

Ah, then customs fees do indeed suck for you. Eh, once you can put it in the perspective of money.....you can wait
tongue.gif
. It's worth it. Makes it all the more incredible that it sounds how it does without costing more.

Dec 18, 2015 at 7:14 AM Post #1,623 of 2,486
Just received my B3s, and I am really impressed with their sound.
I might easily call them the best $50 ever spent on audio.
They only lack in sub-bass, but maybe with burn-in that can get better too.

Even it doesn't, they still sound AMAZING!

Among the tips I have tried, I had the best result with these (sent free by the seller with the IEMs):

Dec 18, 2015 at 8:08 AM Post #1,624 of 2,486
Just received my B3s, and I am really impressed with their sound.
I might easily call them the best $50 ever spent on audio.
They only lack in sub-bass, but maybe with burn-in that can get better too.

Even it doesn't, they still sound AMAZING!

Among the tips I have tried, I had the best result with these (sent free by the seller with the IEMs):

They should have a pair of foam tips with holes on the side of them. That isolate well and enhance the bass without losing detail

Dec 18, 2015 at 9:17 AM Post #1,627 of 2,486
How is this earphone compare to jvc 850 or shure se846?

I've got both, havi has better imaging and seperation of instruments. Soundstage is also wider on b3. 850's have more body to the sound and the bass extends deeper. People claim havi is bass light, but when amped properly and when certain songs call for it, I'd say they are good. For the price though the havi's are the clear winner. For the money you spend on the 850 you may look at the Dunu d2kj. Very good earphone, or the 750 by jvc is very good also

Dec 19, 2015 at 12:42 AM Post #1,628 of 2,486
Just one question before order: Is there any differences between buying from Havi store on taobao and penon? Havi store on taobao is about $10 cheaper than penon.
Also I just listened to Pro2 and it sounds so dark, bassy with narrow soundstage ( my source is LG GPro) and the only thing that's batter than my KC06A is instrument separation.

Dec 19, 2015 at 11:20 AM Post #1,630 of 2,486
  Just one question before order: Is there any differences between buying from Havi store on taobao and penon? Havi store on taobao is about $10 cheaper than penon.
Also I just listened to Pro2 and it sounds so dark, bassy with narrow soundstage ( my source is LG GPro) and the only thing that's batter than my KC06A is instrument separation.

Penon Audio is a very reputable seller and would probably be a lot ore helpful if you ru into any probelms with your B3's in the futeure, if this isn't important to you get them from Taobao.

The Pro1 and Pro2 sound significantly different from eachother and I find the Pro1 to be better in everything except bass quantity.

Dec 19, 2015 at 11:31 AM Post #1,631 of 2,486
Penon Audio is a very reputable seller and would probably be a lot ore helpful if you ru into any probelms with your B3's in the futeure, if this isn't important to you get them from Taobao.

The Pro1 and Pro2 sound significantly different from eachother and I find the Pro1 to be better in everything except bass quantity.
Yes, I own both and pro2 bass quantity is greater, and I feel doesn't sound as crisp and natural as pro1

Dec 23, 2015 at 12:24 AM Post #1,633 of 2,486
Is lendmeurears a good place to buy from? Like whether they have good customer support and stuff. I am from Singapore and buying from their shop will save me on shipping fees.

They're fantastic, and are the distributor of many good brands. Plus the boss @TEOSJ is a really nice guy too! I highly recommend going down to the shop to try out their wares.

Dec 23, 2015 at 1:31 AM Post #1,634 of 2,486
Is lendmeurears a good place to buy from? Like whether they have good customer support and stuff. I am from Singapore and buying from their shop will save me on shipping fees.

Very reliable. Teo is a great guy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back