Has anyone heard of Periapt cables?
Sep 8, 2020 at 6:15 PM Post #93 of 121
Like Brooklyn said, be patient. They are worth the wait. I found them to be better in build and slightly better in sound quality over stock cables. Needless to say, the customization is a plus.

MrMarc

Sep 8, 2020 at 9:57 PM Post #94 of 121
My cable arrived today. Using it with my Ananda. Definitely an improvement over the stock cable. Detail and clarity are excellent. Bass is much better. Actually, it makes me a believer in cables. I'm sure you can't beat it for the money. And I have a feeling that you probably can't tell much of a difference with more expensive cables. And it feels like a very quality cable that will last a long time. Very happy with this purchase. I highly recommend replacing any Hifiman stock cable with a Periapt.

Sep 9, 2020 at 12:13 PM Post #95 of 121
My cable arrived today. Using it with my Ananda. Definitely an improvement over the stock cable. Detail and clarity are excellent. Bass is much better. Actually, it makes me a believer in cables. I'm sure you can't beat it for the money. And I have a feeling that you probably can't tell much of a difference with more expensive cables. And it feels like a very quality cable that will last a long time. Very happy with this purchase. I highly recommend replacing any Hifiman stock cable with a Periapt.
Couldn’t agree more. Great sound, quality builds (love the transparency wrt how they do it), nice people and fair pricing. I'm a repeat offender (ok, customer), and I plan to get a few more.

Feb 15, 2021 at 3:35 PM Post #99 of 121
Periapt or Artic? There seems to be a significant price difference between them. Just wondering whether any of you have compared them?

Feb 17, 2021 at 3:23 AM Post #100 of 121
Periapt or Artic? There seems to be a significant price difference between them. Just wondering whether any of you have compared them?
I have periapt and hart cables, love them both. The periapt is thicker by a bit, and their staff is great to work with. Recommend both, but I’ve not heard the other you mention.

Apr 4, 2021 at 8:55 PM Post #101 of 121
Just purchased a balanced cabled for my HD800. Price and build quality seem good. Didn't feel like spending more than $150 for aftermarket cables. Hopefully no microphonics.

Apr 4, 2021 at 10:00 PM Post #102 of 121
I like the sound of Periapt cables. Maybe not the most detailed but very balanced, full sound with good bass. It's a good deal. Why pay more?

Apr 9, 2021 at 4:30 PM Post #103 of 121
I have periapt and hart cables, love them both. The periapt is thicker by a bit, and their staff is great to work with. Recommend both, but I’ve not heard the other you mention.
I also have both periapt and hart cables, and agree, I think both are are great.

Apr 30, 2021 at 6:41 PM Post #104 of 121
Cables arrived today. Build quality is excellent. I was a bit worried the cable may be too stiff but that's not the case. Microphonics is not any worse then the cables that came with my HD 660s or Denon AH-D600. The AH-D600 cable has fabric sleeving as well.

Jun 21, 2021 at 1:38 PM Post #105 of 121
Anyone else have any bad experiences with Periapt?

I ordered a cable on June 6th. They charged my card immediately but I have still no order confirmation, shipping date or info of any kind. I've contacted their customer support twice with no response.

Seems almost like they scammed me out of my money. 15 days is way too long with no response and unacceptable in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back