Has anyone heard of Periapt cables?
Jun 21, 2021 at 1:50 PM Post #106 of 121
They do have a 20 day lead time but you should have gotten confirmation at least. Have you checked your junk folder?

Jun 21, 2021 at 1:51 PM Post #107 of 121
They do have a 20 day lead time but you should have gotten confirmation at least. Have you checked your junk folder?
Yeah. Checked my junk mail and contacted their customer support after one week then after two weeks. No response from them at all with the exception of taking my money.

Jun 21, 2021 at 2:03 PM Post #108 of 121
Yeah. Checked my junk mail and contacted their customer support after one week then after two weeks. No response from them at all with the exception of taking my money.
I'm going to try and contact them. If they respond I will tell them what's going on. Let's see what happens.

Jun 21, 2021 at 4:26 PM Post #110 of 121
Anyone else have any bad experiences with Periapt?

I ordered a cable on June 6th. They charged my card immediately but I have still no order confirmation, shipping date or info of any kind. I've contacted their customer support twice with no response.

Seems almost like they scammed me out of my money. 15 days is way too long with no response and unacceptable in my opinion.
Hi Kevin!

I am sorry to hear about your frustration regarding your order with our company. My name is Taariq, and I work in customer service at Periapt. Each order should automatically be sent with an order confirmation, however, it is possible that it was sent to a junk folder. I will resend the confirmation regardless. Also, you will receive another automated email with tracking information when your cable has been processed for shipping. If you do have any other concerns or questions for us, please feel free to reach out to me personally at
taariq.g@periaptcables.com

Jun 21, 2021 at 5:41 PM Post #111 of 121
Hi Kevin!

I am sorry to hear about your frustration regarding your order with our company. My name is Taariq, and I work in customer service at Periapt. Each order should automatically be sent with an order confirmation, however, it is possible that it was sent to a junk folder. I will resend the confirmation regardless. Also, you will receive another automated email with tracking information when your cable has been processed for shipping. If you do have any other concerns or questions for us, please feel free to reach out to me personally at
taariq.g@periaptcables.com
It's not IF crap happens, it's WHEN - it's how the problem is handled that matters.

Jun 21, 2021 at 5:44 PM Post #112 of 121
It's not IF crap happens, it's WHEN - it's how the problem is handled that matters.
Yeah. Nice to hear that it was resolved promptly after they realized there was a problem.

I have received my order confirmation. Now just waiting on shipping/tracking info when the order is ready.

May 1, 2022 at 7:29 AM Post #113 of 121
So, I've had one Periapt cable now for a few years - A dual 3.5mm to XLR for a Focal Elex (now used with a Focal Clear Pro). An XLR-> SE Adaptor was also part of the order.
When it arrived I thought the headphone connectors were messed up as they are all twisted; I assume now that's just how they're made but at the time it was offputting.
I never really thought much of the cables; they're sturdy and hold their form which is nice, but I went on with my life nonetheless.
Lately I've been tossing up upgrading from a THX 789 to a Burson Soloist 3XP; before I wrote the 789 off I decided to remove the SE adaptor and try the balanced output. Lo and behold, the 789 became a much more enjoyable amp!
So much so that I have resolved to test run all my headphones on the 789's balanced output before upgrading to another amp.

I then started researching cable brands, going back and forth on Hart Audio and Periapt. While pondering, I tried out the Focal Elex's XLR cable, and switched back to the Periapt. Then back to the Focal. Then the Periapt. And stayed there. The sound from the Periapt is less veiled, wider, and more resolving than Focal's own cable.
Much of my amazement with the 789 is due to the damn cable! It seems to 'get out of the way' of the signal, so to speak.
So I'll be going ahead with ordering 4 more Periapt headphone cables soon. Other cable makers may be more customisable (and I may try a few longer runs of those in the future) but I know what sounds good and it's Periapt. If only they had a low profile Y-splitter....

1.jpg

Sep 3, 2022 at 12:56 AM Post #116 of 121
Please share with us and let us know what your impressions are when you receive them and after breaking them in and listening for a while. What phones will you be using with them?

I'll be using them with my HD600 and XS. I already have aftermarket cables on them, but let's see how Periapt performs on them.

Sep 3, 2022 at 9:00 AM Post #117 of 121
I have both balanced and SE Periapt cables for Sundara. They are excellent.

Sep 3, 2022 at 4:55 PM Post #118 of 121
I have both balanced and SE Periapt cables for Sundara. They are excellent.
I have SE cables from them and agree. Excellent, no self noise from clothing, and built like a tank ( in wichita, KS).

Sep 22, 2022 at 11:10 PM Post #120 of 121
Cables received :thumbsup:

20220922_150053.jpg
20220922_150147.jpg
I, for one, am a fan of their use of heatshrink. really like their cables. They are nice people, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back