Has anyone heard of KOZEE SOUND SOLUTIONS?
Feb 10, 2011 at 5:23 PM Post #92 of 199

Quote:
It looks like silicone is too soft to have a detachable cable option.

Since Kozee is a relatively new company (AFAIK), this is not a surprise. It took Sensaphonics several years to design a reliable field-replaceable cable for silicone earphones. And it involves a nylon screw, not a plug/jack solution. Among silicone IEM makers, not even ACS has gotten there yet (again, AFAIK).

Feb 11, 2011 at 4:33 AM Post #93 of 199
From the advice I was given here yesterday as well as speaking to a friend who has had single driver IEMS in the past, researching and reading up, I'm starting to think that for personal music enjoyment (not recording, or professional usage) I may benefit more from Dual driver IEM's. Although even the cheapest are out of my price range, i may end up 'wasting' money on single drivers which may not have enough punch for me.

Last night I did some math on the 1964-D Dual Driver IEMs and at the moment I think these might be my best option. Can only find reviews of the triples so must trawl the forum later for mentions of the duals.

Feb 11, 2011 at 1:27 PM Post #94 of 199
Only impressions on the 1964 triples and quads right now I doubt you will find anything on the duals.

Feb 11, 2011 at 2:10 PM Post #95 of 199
Thanks man.

Priced the audiologist today and am working out the import tax for the uk.

Bane

Feb 11, 2011 at 3:53 PM Post #98 of 199
Thanks for the tip- done :)

Quote:
I think Silence should be the first one to get the 1964Ds, I think they are almost to him...you might want to PM him to find out.

Feb 14, 2011 at 9:12 AM Post #99 of 199
Just got my impressions taken. Went to make an appointment and lucked out and they were able to take me right away. First step done :) Finalising my custom artwork and such now.

Feb 14, 2011 at 11:55 PM Post #100 of 199

Ordered a pair of the Inifinity X1s today :)! Currently waiting on the impression kit. So excited, I've always wanted my own custom iems!

Feb 15, 2011 at 12:36 AM Post #102 of 199
Sounds mighty interesting. Would love to review their high end model and compare it to the UE-10.

Most promising is the idea of reshelling my beloved DBA-02's. Time to save some $$$.

Feb 15, 2011 at 12:37 AM Post #103 of 199
Very cool cycro and Suspect!

I am awaiting my reshells and X3 and am really looking forward to both.  @ LFF I will be able to compare the X3 with my various customs including some other new ones in the near future, and the $90 reshell including the impressions if you are comfortable doing them yourself seems like a steal!

|joker| should be the first to get the X1, so I am sure he will let you all know soon....

Feb 15, 2011 at 12:46 AM Post #104 of 199

Yep, took me forever to pick my design though :p Once we receive we should put all the pics in the thread, fingers crossed that these things are epic!

Feb 15, 2011 at 12:48 AM Post #105 of 199

Quote:
Very cool cycro and Suspect!

I am awaiting my reshells and X3 and am really looking forward to both.  @ LFF I will be able to compare the X3 with my various customs including some other new ones in the near future, and the $90 reshell including the impressions if you are comfortable doing them yourself seems like a steal!

|joker| should be the first to get the X1, so I am sure he will let you all know soon....

Sweet! Good to know someone will be comparing them to other customs.

Please do post pics once you get them in. BTW, where in the OC are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back