Has anyone heard of KOZEE SOUND SOLUTIONS?
Jan 30, 2011 at 2:13 PM Post #33 of 199

Quote:
In a week or so I should get mine.

Same here, I suppose. I did ask for a color not normally offered but hopefully that won't increase the build time.

Jan 30, 2011 at 3:10 PM Post #35 of 199
This is what I asked for:
For the TF10 reshell: - Can I get a clear shell, with Kozee TF10 on it?  And for the X3 I asked for the outer part to have a light gray tint and the inner part clear, kinda like this with X3 written on it.  I am looking forward to the look as much as the sound!

Jan 30, 2011 at 4:04 PM Post #36 of 199
Please bear with me since this is completely new to me but I just purchased TF10s a few days ago and I am very interested in getting them remolded due to the size of them. I have read a bit about Fischer and emailed them asking for prices but now I am interested in Kozee.

My question is probably quite ignorant but is it possible to get the sound changed during a remold? Specifically can the highs be brought down and the mids raised or is it best to just buy true customs?

Jan 30, 2011 at 8:14 PM Post #39 of 199

Quote:
Please bear with me since this is completely new to me but I just purchased TF10s a few days ago and I am very interested in getting them remolded due to the size of them. I have read a bit about Fischer and emailed them asking for prices but now I am interested in Kozee.

My question is probably quite ignorant but is it possible to get the sound changed during a remold? Specifically can the highs be brought down and the mids raised or is it best to just buy true customs?

it might change a bit, but most remolders try to keep the original sound sig/frequency reponse

Jan 30, 2011 at 8:15 PM Post #40 of 199

Quote:
What do you think is the lowest amount they'll accept on eBay? I don't mean to low ball them but I already have a pair of IEM's coming in.

I doubt they'll accept anything lower than already listed, a custom for $139.99? that's already unheard of, unless you DIY it

Jan 30, 2011 at 8:19 PM Post #42 of 199
You crazy. 

Why? Because if the X1's are good enough, I will sell these SM3's and get a Stax system for the same price of my current setup AND have the X1's as portables. They ARE arriving tomorrow. They are sitting in the post office 12 miles away from my house. SINCE SATURDAY MORNING. They will arrive tomorrow, if my dad is awake to sign for it. DAMN YOU EXPRESS SHIPPING. BTW they say it is 3-5 days. It will be 8 business days once I get them. 

Jan 30, 2011 at 8:23 PM Post #43 of 199

Quote:
You crazy. 

Why? Because if the X1's are good enough, I will sell these SM3's and get a Stax system for the same price of my current setup AND have the X1's as portables. They ARE arriving tomorrow. They are sitting in the post office 12 miles away from my house. SINCE SATURDAY MORNING. They will arrive tomorrow, if my dad is awake to sign for it. DAMN YOU EXPRESS SHIPPING. BTW they say it is 3-5 days. It will be 8 business days once I get them. 

hmmm...I doubt a single balanced armature will sound better then the SM3 with three drivers each...yes, this is like the driver wars all over again, but at some point, the number of drivers become negligible but when it's 1 vs 3 or 4, the difference is noticeable 

Jan 30, 2011 at 8:31 PM Post #44 of 199
Haha, I misrepresented my intentions. I know the X1's will sound nowhere as good as the SM3's. I will get a Stax setup from the sale of my SM3's and my Asgard. And then I will get a custom just as a cute little portable. OR I may get a pair of 1964 Ears customs and nothing else. 

Jan 30, 2011 at 8:31 PM Post #45 of 199
Quote:
What do you think is the lowest amount they'll accept on eBay? I don't mean to low ball them but I already have a pair of IEM's coming in.

I did a quick completed listings search (sign-in required) and found that the lowest price they accepted so far is $115.  There's no guarantee that they'll allow someone to go that low again.
But I do agree with what BobSaysHi says.  Try to enjoy what you have first.
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back