Gym head phones with lots of bass
Jul 2, 2011 at 10:23 PM Post #31 of 33
I found this info out the hardway. I am now looking for over the ear headphones. Right now i am considering iGrados for the gym.

Quote:
I own the Turbine Golds and would definitely not use them at the gym. They might work for some, but I think they would be too heavy. Also, do you really want to be using an IEM that costs about $200 at the gym and getting it old sweaty?

(image missing)%3D%3D[/img]

Jul 3, 2011 at 1:57 AM Post #32 of 33
I used to have the UE Super 5Fi EB's and used them all the time at the gym.  I never had any problems with sweat or anything like that.  The only thing was that I had to replace the cables 3 times and eventually gave them away to my friend.  I bought it because of the extra bass that I thought I'd be getting but I would never buy them again.

Jul 3, 2011 at 2:34 AM Post #33 of 33
No, not even close. The Golds are WAY bassier. I have owned both.

As far as gym use goes, Turbines work fine for me, even when running. I wear them up.

Quote:
I find the CC51 to be pretty great in the bass department and the other frequencies as well. Yet it still maintains clarity. The bass is pretty strong and skull rattling, comparable to that of the Monster Turbine Pro Golds. I use it in the gym and it's perfect for workout music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back