GTA Spring 2016 meet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2016 at 11:22 AM Post #17 of 144
Hey guys. I've put a lock down for may 14th, so it looks like I will be able to attend.
So far so good.

Got a new AK jr and I find that for a portable audio experience it's just amazing.
Sounds great with my MDR z-7's and the blue Mofi's through a direct connection. No amp necessary! The DAC is incredible too!
I will bring all of the gear mentioned to the meet. I'm also in the hunt for a great pair of of either CIEM or just an IEM to pair with the jr and I know a lot of you guys can help me out with that. :)

Mar 16, 2016 at 11:19 PM Post #19 of 144
hey I'll join.  Just got the ether c and am considering to sell my blackwood omnis (but may postpone the sale if you guy really want to hear it). Also got my trusty wa6 amp and hp-4a dac amp. And I'll throw in my senn hd 26 pro.

Mar 19, 2016 at 3:09 AM Post #20 of 144
Great to see this coming together! I took a long break from audio, but I had a wonderful time meeting all of you back in 2010. I'd very much like to come this time around! I just received my Grado GH1, and would be happy to bring it.

Cheers!

Mar 28, 2016 at 9:52 AM Post #23 of 144
May 21st for me! Missed the last 2 years, hopefully I'll be able to join this year.

Apr 4, 2016 at 7:09 PM Post #28 of 144
Hi everyone, I'm new to the world of high end audio. I was introduced to the audiophile realm by my friend, NightFlight. He has answered many questions I've had and helped me understand some of the basics of what makes high end audio great.

I would love to attend this event to see some of your setups and possibly make some purchases.
Cheers,

Apr 4, 2016 at 7:29 PM Post #29 of 144
@NightFlight ?

Never heard of him.  I bet that isn't even his real name.  
wink_face.gif

Welcome to the addiction :)

Apr 4, 2016 at 9:55 PM Post #30 of 144
As part of Team Stax (and Team Guelph), I will bring my SRM-323S, SR-007, SR-Lambda Pro, and SR-Lambda NB, along with a Concero and gamma 2 DAC. 

Right now my SRA-3S sounds pretty bad. Can anyone *cough*charliex*cough* be persuaded to bring along their normal-bias Stax amp? I've never heard these cans on a decent amp! (on the same note, I'm in the market for a NB amp :wink:)
Also looking forward to hearing what the KGSS is all about :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back