GTA Spring 2016 meet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2016 at 9:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 144

FallenAngel

Headphoneus Supremus
Hey guys,

I'm hosting my next Head-Fi on Saturday May 28th at Noon to 6pm at the Party Room of 509 Beecroft Rd.

MUSIC VIDEO: How easily do you relate to the main character? It should be easy!

-----------------------

CURRENT Head-Fi LIST
monoglycer
psgarcha92
Zida
ambchang
charliex
nephilim32
robink
banannerz
shotgunz
old music lover
cs098
darksyde
oogabooga
ngya
blueangel2323
k00zk0
sirisaac
peak
tylerchris
primenexus
shirazir
rossymusic4
jrham

Feb 24, 2016 at 10:16 PM Post #4 of 144
I have the lowly audiogd nfb15.32, the schiit lyr and Audeze LCD2.2s. I should bring them along with me right?

Feb 25, 2016 at 10:07 AM Post #6 of 144
Would be awesome.  Hopefully the beta22 would be fixed by then (by Pavel .....) and I can bring my other dynamics and orthos to the meet.

Feb 25, 2016 at 12:01 PM Post #7 of 144
Absolutely in. Saving the date and Pavel you are a meeting greeting lovely machine! Thank you so much. I will be displaying some various types of portable rigs. It's amazing what kind of SQ level you can have while traveling or on the go by hitting the streets. :)

Happy to share!

Oh and I will bring the SubPac again. Seems to be a crowd favourite along with my sony MDR z7's, which may surprise a lot of people once again.

Ok. May 14th. ✌️:thumbsup: sounds good.

Mar 1, 2016 at 10:11 PM Post #8 of 144
Fantastic - my radiation treatments should hopefully be finished by then.  The 21st  works best, but the 14th is also still viable.  I will be bringing my electrostatic setup (and yes Pavel you definitely have a half-hour reserved with the HE-6 Baby Orpheus).  Really lookin' forward to a springtime meet with all.
jecklinsmile.gif

Mar 4, 2016 at 1:00 PM Post #9 of 144
Fantastic - my radiation treatments should hopefully be finished by then.  The 21st  works best, but the 14th is also still viable.  I will be bringing my electrostatic setup (and yes Pavel you definitely have a half-hour reserved with the HE-6 Baby Orpheus).  Really lookin' forward to a springtime meet with all.:jecklinsmile:

Really looking forward to seeing you as well, Bryan. Hope you are feeling and doing much better lately. Sounds like you are though! :)

Mar 4, 2016 at 1:31 PM Post #10 of 144
  Fantastic - my radiation treatments should hopefully be finished by then.  The 21st  works best, but the 14th is also still viable.  I will be bringing my electrostatic setup (and yes Pavel you definitely have a half-hour reserved with the HE-6 Baby Orpheus).  Really lookin' forward to a springtime meet with all.
jecklinsmile.gif

Glad to hear you are in good spirits :)

Any chance I could talk you into bringing your K1000's?  I'd love to hear them with the Stratus.

Mar 5, 2016 at 8:16 PM Post #11 of 144
I'll be booking the room for the 21st, no way I'm making things any less than ideal for Bryan :)

On another note, I'm in desperate need of a USB to SPDIF converter as I sold mine with the main Dynalo system. If you have one that you can lend me for a couple of days that would be awesome. I'm building a new DAC and would love to test it but can't as my computer isn't around right now.

Mar 7, 2016 at 2:10 PM Post #12 of 144
Can't make it that weekend since I will be at Anime North. But I'll see you guys at the next one. Perhaps someone can message me when the date is set since I don't check these forums often.

Mar 7, 2016 at 8:30 PM Post #14 of 144
Hey, just got into the audiophile scene and I've never been to a meet before. Me and a couple friends are interested. I've got an HD650 I can bring along. Is there an entry fee besides booze?

Mar 9, 2016 at 10:17 AM Post #15 of 144
Recently I was crazy/stupid enough to mod my HD800 to sound more like a HD800S by putting a foam ring in the hole. I measured about a 3dB decrease at 6.1khz they're more listenable for longer periods of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back