Grado HF2 Roll Call! (Count as of 12:00AM on 6/14: 215)
Jun 23, 2009 at 3:13 AM Post #241 of 317
Quote:

Originally Posted by DoYouRight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
PSHH I kept my order, at the expensive of my health insurance for the moment lol

Thank God for socialized Health Care in Canada - one heart attack and 3 visits/stays at hospital in past 2 years cost me zero dollars, leaving those funds for Head-Fi purchases. The wait for my HF-2 is longer than any medical wait I've had. I'm voting for socialized headphone subsidies in our next federal election.
L3000.gif

Jun 26, 2009 at 6:01 PM Post #246 of 317
Impulse buy the other day.

I just put the HD414's on my silver 325i's. Looking forward to a comparison with the HF2's.

Jun 26, 2009 at 6:31 PM Post #247 of 317
Quote:

Originally Posted by spahn_ranch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ordered.

Was saving up a fistful to hit a multi-brand outlet and buy my first new clothes in five years. Like that was going to happen.

Thank Goodness the HF-2 came just in time to spare you THAT indignity!!!
tongue.gif

Jun 26, 2009 at 6:54 PM Post #248 of 317
Quote:

Originally Posted by sbulack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thank Goodness the HF-2 came just in time to spare you THAT indignity!!!
tongue.gif

There had to be way out somewhere. So, I start saving for new clothes again, and this time the clothes may look every bit as good as a Graham Slee SRG w/PSU. Then I won't be eating too much for a while and the old clothes will still fit. Am I doing it rite?

Jun 26, 2009 at 8:28 PM Post #249 of 317
How about a little number count update, 12 days down the road?
wink.gif

Jun 26, 2009 at 8:41 PM Post #250 of 317
Quote:

Originally Posted by spahn_ranch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There had to be way out somewhere. So, I start saving for new clothes again, and this time the clothes may look every bit as good as a Graham Slee SRG w/PSU. Then I won't be eating too much for a while and the old clothes will still fit. Am I doing it rite?

If you are asking for my opinion, then as long as it ends up that you are presentable, functional and comfortable, AND that the money does not actually get spent on clothes is "doing it right". It is a good thing you had that stash of "clothes money" put away - or maybe you wouldn't have been able to purchase the HF-2 when it was announced. Seeing as how you are projecting Graham Slee to be the haberdasher for when your next stash of "clothes money" is ready, it sure looks to me like you are intending to do it right!!! But, that's just my opinion. I'm sure that there are other opinions. For the near future, you will certainly be a well-dressed Head-Fier, accessorized with your new pair of HF-2.

Jul 1, 2009 at 12:19 AM Post #254 of 317
Ordered on May 29 - any idea of shipping time estimate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back