GR9 iPod Transport???
Feb 1, 2010 at 4:35 AM Post #107 of 131
No, the Ipad doesn't even have a USB out.

Feb 1, 2010 at 11:04 PM Post #110 of 131
Well then, all we need is this iPod transport unit that's in the making. However, I do prefer to use it with my iPod unless I wish to play some of my high definition m4a files. iTunes will not transfer those to the iPod, claiming incompatibility.

Feb 3, 2010 at 12:03 AM Post #111 of 131
Quote:

Originally Posted by mattmacbeth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
here's the unit we showed at RMAF:

This unit is the second version... the current version is very close to the size of the Rx amp; I can't say much more right now.

Matt, it's been over three weeks since the last update, can you add any more info with regard to progress or features? It's not meant to be a demand, just wishing for info.

Feb 18, 2010 at 7:56 AM Post #112 of 131
What dac chip are you currently using in the most recent revision? i think a sabre32 chip would work nicely
biggrin.gif

Edit: like the ES9012

Feb 18, 2010 at 7:30 PM Post #114 of 131
Folks,

Its being worked on however many of the functions are in a state of flux at the moment. Please stand by if there are any news or announcements we will post.

Hopefully there will be some new news we can release soon.

Thank you,

ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Feb 19, 2010 at 2:40 PM Post #115 of 131
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoupRKnowva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What dac chip are you currently using in the most recent revision? i think a sabre32 chip would work nicely
biggrin.gif

sabre 32 would be aaawwwsome
atsmile.gif
atsmile.gif

Feb 19, 2010 at 7:03 PM Post #116 of 131
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoupRKnowva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
biggrin.gif

Sure thing mate but would you like a regular battery with a massive amount of 5 minutes on a cycle or the EXTRA extended battery with a whopping 10 minutes?
redface.gif
!

Heh it would be awesome though

Brad

Feb 19, 2010 at 9:39 PM Post #117 of 131
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sure thing mate but would you like a regular battery with a massive amount of 5 minutes on a cycle or the EXTRA extended battery with a whopping 10 minutes?
redface.gif
!

Heh it would be awesome though

Brad

lol it only take 3v i think, and draws 100mW, i think it could last longer than that
tongue.gif

Mar 9, 2010 at 1:57 AM Post #120 of 131
Quote:

Originally Posted by kiertijai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dear Ken,
if the project of GR9 transport please include me in the information update, I will definitely purchase 1 unit.
thanks,
Kiertijai

Kiertijai

Sorry I have nothing to report, yet.

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back