Good headphones with good bass
Jan 23, 2013 at 5:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Bdashrice

New Head-Fier
Im looking for headphones ($100 or under) that have good sound quality but more bass oriented. I dont want only quantity in the bass but quality also. I have no specific headphones in mind so I'm open to all suggestions

Jan 27, 2013 at 11:15 AM Post #3 of 7
Creative Aurvana Live! should suit you the best.
But if sound isolation is trully important for you and you know how to use EQ, then you can look at carbon JVC's S500 or S600 (cheaper than S500, easier to get, also more comfortable, true over-ears, but needs more EQ (recessed mids)).

Jan 27, 2013 at 11:18 AM Post #4 of 7
You could definitely try out the Sony XB500's. For cans under $100, these definitely have the most powerful and deep bass. The mids and trebles are also balanced, but the bass is slightly overpowering, but not to the point where you won't hear anything else. If you are leaning more towards sound quality, you should try out the Panasonic HTF600. These cans have very nice bass and have better Mids/highs than the XB500s.
Best wishes
RJ ~

Jan 27, 2013 at 11:25 AM Post #5 of 7
Actually XB500 are basshead's cans and these have recessed mids and highs to a noticable degree, and it's overblown bass is obviously more about quantity than quality. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back