Good headphones for movies, music and a little of gaming.
Sep 7, 2011 at 8:21 AM Post #17 of 20
Having exactly the same use (Music, movies & Games), I recently chose the AKG K272-HD. You can find some reviews here and here (in french sorry but google can translate it so that you can understand the main points).
I found it for 107,5€. A very good price/performance ratio...

Sep 7, 2011 at 1:13 PM Post #18 of 20

Quote:
Heya,

BeyerDynamic DT770 Pro
KRK KNS 8400
Ultrasone HFI 580
Shure SRH840
Fischer Audio FA-003
Denon D1100

Check 'em out.

Very best,

Thank you! I checked all of them out and I still think BeyerDynamic DT770 Pro is the best. Those cans are very similar, but reading stuff online it seems BD are more comfortable, have higher ratings and popularity and have a famous name..
normal_smile%20.gif

Sep 7, 2011 at 1:14 PM Post #19 of 20

Quote:
Having exactly the same use (Music, movies & Games), I recently chose the AKG K272-HD. You can find some reviews here and here (in french sorry but google can translate it so that you can understand the main points).
I found it for 107,5€. A very good price/performance ratio...

Thank you! Eh, they look pretty good and comfortable. They don't seem to be very popular though... I'm trying to find a comparison between BeyerDynamics dt 770 pro and these AKG to decide !

Just for my curiosity: why did you choose akg k272 over beyerdynamics 770 pro ?

Sep 24, 2011 at 1:50 PM Post #20 of 20

Quote:
Thank you! I checked all of them out and I still think BeyerDynamic DT770 Pro is the best. Those cans are very similar, but reading stuff online it seems BD are more comfortable, have higher ratings and popularity and have a famous name..
normal_smile%20.gif

The Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro 80-Ohm was my favorite headphone, until I upgraded to the DT-770 Pro 250-Ohm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back