Good cigarettes?
Jul 6, 2009 at 12:38 PM Post #16 of 113
Is that a new add for something to help stop smoking
smily_headphones1.gif

Impossible in a country where you can smoke almost anywhere and cigarettes are cheap.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Moontan13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Psst....Chantix.

Jul 6, 2009 at 12:57 PM Post #17 of 113
Hands down best smokes are Parliament Lights.

Jul 6, 2009 at 4:59 PM Post #18 of 113
Ok I now want some nat sherman classics and camel turkish golds... gonna check some of the local chains soon
smily_headphones1.gif

btw, the marlboro reds I have smell really good unlit... but don't taste nearly as good as they smell. Not bad but I would definitely like to try better!

Jul 6, 2009 at 5:28 PM Post #20 of 113
Quote:

Originally Posted by 003 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok I now want some nat sherman classics and camel turkish golds... gonna check some of the local chains soon
smily_headphones1.gif

btw, the marlboro reds I have smell really good unlit... but don't taste nearly as good as they smell. Not bad but I would definitely like to try better!

Uggh. Marlboro reds smell like a freaking pet store!
tongue_smile.gif

Anyway, my favorite that you can find many stores (but not a lot) would either be Kamel Reds or Kamel Red Lites... I love the box.

My guilty pleasure is Camel No 9s... they're very sweet.

Jul 6, 2009 at 6:24 PM Post #22 of 113
Dunhill Red
Marlboro Menthol (camel menthol smell horrible for others around you)

Jul 6, 2009 at 6:46 PM Post #24 of 113
I used to smoke Camel and Newport myself, now thanks to zyban and an understanding spouse I'm no longer a junkie. It's amazing what life is like without constant cravings.

Smoking was fun for the first twenty years or so, then after that the drug-addict side of it (and social pariah part) got the best of me. I had to quit, but I still read **** like this and go.. hmmm.

I wish people would understand that smoking doesn't make you evil-- just addicted.

Jul 6, 2009 at 6:59 PM Post #25 of 113
I just tried a camel turkish gold and I really like it. It smells amazing and has a light taste. I can't say I've noticed any kind of buzz after smoking any cigarette though. Is there anything similar to the turkish gold but perhaps a bit stronger, and longer lasting?

Jul 6, 2009 at 7:23 PM Post #28 of 113
I'll go American (Camel, Luckies, even Old Gold. Must try these Nat Shermans...) or French - untipped Gitanes.

UK cigarettes, w/ the notable exception of Rothman's, taste like crap & smell worse. Camel used to be OK here, til they changed the blend. B&H? Sorry, but they're dreck. May as well smoke the bargain brands for the cheap seats...IMHO
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back