Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
May 10, 2024 at 1:24 PM Post #62,536 of 62,746
I compared the TE-ZX1-PNK and Triumph in the Hong Kong store where I ultimately purchased TE-ZX1-PNK. The Triumph was superior in detail retrieval and treble extension, likely due to the MEMS driver, but I did find them too treble focused and a bit fatiguing. The TE-ZX1-PNK were much better balanced across the frequency spectrum, MUCH more musical / euphonic, and were not very far behind in detail retrieval and perceived technicalities. Overall the beauty in the center was a clear preference for me. :smile_phones:

Aviot TE-ZX1, PNK Version & Noble FoKus Triumph at ECT.com.hk, #1.jpg
Cool, thanks! I have been eyeing the two, but nobody knows how long zx1 can take to come on Amazon. Triumph will be in stock soon.

How about the comfortness between the two?

Treble can probably be adjusted down using eq. Do both have good apps?

May 10, 2024 at 1:54 PM Post #62,538 of 62,746
One thing I noticed from using the ZX1 is that the multiple connection on it is top notch. I connected to both my S24U and my Galaxy book at the same time and the switch between the two is like instant. Pretty impressive.

May 10, 2024 at 2:23 PM Post #62,540 of 62,746
Cool, thanks! I have been eyeing the two, but nobody knows how long zx1 can take to come on Amazon. Triumph will be in stock soon.

One of the ways I contact AVIOT is through the US Amazon website's seller Q&A feature, about the A~13/software problem. I have not bought a AVIOT product from Amazon. This doesn't' seem to matter to AVIOT they just are dealing with it. Not the same as buying from Amazon but comforting.

May 10, 2024 at 2:26 PM Post #62,541 of 62,746
My first world problem today is the wait for these Aviots. I did have to wait many months to get my Audeze Maxwell pre-order and that was a lot worse than this so far, but I have become more impatient it seems. I'll have to speak to my therapist.

May 10, 2024 at 3:00 PM Post #62,542 of 62,746
If anyone is selling some of the aviots in UK, I know how we all juggle them. Not interested in importing but if someone wants to move on hit me up

May 10, 2024 at 3:39 PM Post #62,544 of 62,746

Both comfy, surprisingly so for the somewhat larger TE-ZX1-PNK. Aviot sound.me app. is still a work in progress for android, as other have noted. I've not tried the Noble app.

May 10, 2024 at 6:02 PM Post #62,545 of 62,746

I have both the triumph and the PNK. Honestly not much difference between them. Maybe a bit more detail in the triumph. Both don't get as loud as I'd like.

May 10, 2024 at 6:10 PM Post #62,546 of 62,746
I'm still hoping someone can briefly compare the aviot zx1, mystique, triumph, and the prestige for the hell of it!Someone offered me used prestige for a great price (little bit past my budget but it's very compelling).

With mystique and triumph so close in price, I might just eliminate the mystique. Ten bucks is nothing.

Hey so I have all of these. The prestige clicks all the boxes and is just better at everything. That said the triumph and the zx1 pnk sound almost identical to me. Honestly pretty much the same. Triumph might have a slight edge and I like the form factor. These are great at soundstage. Maybe the triumph has a bit more detail. Very neutral and both not quite loud enough but sound fantastic. The mystique is muddy and bloated bass. The noble lineup is really good. My advice is the prestige if you can. Secondly I'd say the noble fokus pro has most of the sound and I like it better than everything but the prestige. I do however like the triumph for rock and the holographic sound but the fokus pro is still pretty 3d in its presentation. I'd advise the fokus pro if you can find it. I have two paid I like it so much

May 10, 2024 at 7:11 PM Post #62,547 of 62,746
I have both the triumph and the PNK. Honestly not much difference between them. Maybe a bit more detail in the triumph. Both don't get as loud as I'd like.
Holy!! For me the ZX1 is quite loud, not the loudest but damn even at 50% its good enough for strolling around.

May 10, 2024 at 7:34 PM Post #62,549 of 62,746
I'm still hoping someone can briefly compare the aviot zx1, mystique, triumph, and the prestige for the hell of it!Someone offered me used prestige for a great price (little bit past my budget but it's very compelling).

With mystique and triumph so close in price, I might just eliminate the mystique. Ten bucks is nothing.

Hey so I have all of these. The prestige clicks all the boxes and is just better at everything. That said the triumph and the zx1 pnk sound almost identical to me. Honestly pretty much the same. Triumph might have a slight edge and I like the form factor. These are great at soundstage. Maybe the triumph has a bit more detail. Very neutral and both not quite loud enough but sound fantastic. The mystique is muddy and bloated bass. The noble lineup is really good. My advice is the prestige if you can. Secondly I'd say the noble fokus pro has most of the sound and I like it better than everything but the prestige. I do however like the triumph for rock and the holographic sound but the fokus pro is still pretty 3d in its presentation. I'd advise the fokus pro if you can find it. I have two paid I like it so much
I appreciate your thoughts!

I like Prestige, but I don't feel comfortable buying it used for $380. It's already past my budget tbh.

I would have to get a used Fokus Pro. Bit opposed to getting used. Besides, it's older bluetooth version anyways, right? Not that it would make a huge difference.

If I don't see the zx1 come up on amazon in the next week or 2, I think I will pull the trigger on the Triumph. I would not import something from Japan when they told me directly that I would need a Japanese address if I needed warranty support. I can't risk that. Has to be on Amazon or another US dealer for me to consider something at this cost.

Last edited:
May 10, 2024 at 8:03 PM Post #62,550 of 62,746
I appreciate your thoughts!

I like Prestige, but I don't feel comfortable buying it used for $380. It's already past my budget tbh.

I would have to get a used Fokus Pro. Bit opposed to getting used. Besides, it's older bluetooth version anyways, right? Not that it would make a huge difference.

If I don't see the zx1 come up on amazon in the next week or 2, I think I will pull the trigger on the Triumph. I would not import something from Japan when they told me directly that I would need a Japanese address if I needed warranty support. I can't risk that. Has to be on Amazon or another US dealer for me to consider something at this cost.
Ebay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back