Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
May 6, 2024 at 6:25 PM Post #62,447 of 62,728
Good spot !
Great earbuds picked these up the other day.
It also appears as though the charging case enables aptx adaptative if you are using a phone (samsung or google for example) that does not support it
Don't see it on their US site. Could it be Europe exclusive or not yet announced in the USA?

May 6, 2024 at 8:07 PM Post #62,449 of 62,728
Good spot !
Great earbuds picked these up the other day.
It also appears as though the charging case enables aptx adaptative if you are using a phone (samsung or google for example) that does not support it
How does it do that??? Does it allow you to connect the case to you phone via USB cable and then act as a DAC/BT transmitter?

Like how they look! But it's one of TWS I will definitely wait for reviews and the inevitable drop in drop in price. LG has sure gone a funny direction on this type of stuff. I remember when they were big on android phones. Made some darn impressive audio oriented phones!

Last edited:
May 6, 2024 at 10:16 PM Post #62,450 of 62,728
New Alt AD2P Driver 1.5.0.1 (aptX LL preview now Final).

Codecs.png

May 6, 2024 at 11:30 PM Post #62,452 of 62,728
1000006357.png
Can other BT buds be connected to the case?
From their site it looks like it's the same as their other stuff before, meaning it becomes a transmitter. I don't know how they would do Bluetooth to Bluetooth, but then would it be aptx adaptive from an analog source? Sorry to pour cold water on this, but it looks like more of the same of which I have in a drawer somewhere.

May 7, 2024 at 4:50 AM Post #62,453 of 62,728
From their site it looks like it's the same as their other stuff before, meaning it becomes a transmitter. I don't know how they would do Bluetooth to Bluetooth, but then would it be aptx adaptive from an analog source? Sorry to pour cold water on this, but it looks like more of the same of which I have in a drawer somewhere.
In the box according to the specs page it includes a 3.5mm > USB cable --- so i assume it's analog input from a source to usb on the charge case

May 7, 2024 at 9:11 AM Post #62,454 of 62,728
Last edited:
May 7, 2024 at 5:46 PM Post #62,458 of 62,728
Tidal show anything no matter what you do, even if you use SBC @ 16/44.1.
Really? For me it shows in grey that audio is compressed most of the time when using other earbuds . But when I used the case and cable with the LG t90s it didn't show that. It showed max high res flac. And I don't usually see that.
So with tidal there is no way for it to display the actual real bit rate?

Also I just saw this on the official website so maybe it is playing lossless?

*Full benefit of Snapdragon Sound technology can be provided when both source devices and earbuds are equipped with it. Plug & Wireless mode can be used when source devices are not certified by Snapdragon Sound™ technology

Last edited:
May 8, 2024 at 12:26 AM Post #62,459 of 62,728
Sure I use Iaudiogate and use the equalizer there. It's a great app for iPhone. Also you can boost the volume as these don't go that loud. You may want to reduce treble just a tad. Also I use Sennheiser tws comply foam tips. I thought the bass was weak at first now it is punchy and just right!
I have an iPhone and I don’t see that app in the App Store.

May 8, 2024 at 12:32 AM Post #62,460 of 62,728

Users who are viewing this thread

Back