Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jan 15, 2022 at 12:17 PM Post #41,746 of 62,437
I know, I couldn’t find any other options though so decided it was the only way. They are good quality though for what they are so should last the life of the IE900 and see the fiio out.
The only thing holding me back with checking out the Sennies was that adapter, but now that I know it works per you, the wild hair will sprout :wink:

Jan 15, 2022 at 1:35 PM Post #41,748 of 62,437
Those things are uber small and very comfortable. I am half glad the 900s are not easily obtained or I would be minus 1200$ right now :D
I'm consolidating my collection and seriously thinking of going all-in on a very very good IEM. I'll still keep a few TWS buds, but the TWS adapter opens up a world of beauty :wink:

Jan 15, 2022 at 2:15 PM Post #41,749 of 62,437
Well, I thought maybe I’d been too rough on the Fiios so I put the Blessing 2s on the two pin and went to walk the dog. I turned them on and paired them in the driveway and noticed the voice in the left unit didn’t say connected. This had happened before and I had just turned the Bluetooth off on my iPhone and it corrected itself when I turned it back on and reconnected the units. This time it didn’t work so I took them out of my ears to put back in the case and the IEM dropped off the unit and fell (fortunately!) into my hand. I carefully reconnected it to the two pins on the unit and was particularly careful to push it was on until it was flush with the unit and chalked it up to user error. I checked the other unit to make sure it was on tightly and went walking with the pooch. Everything was perfect until a couple of blocks later the OTHER IEM (the one that had not dropped out but I had double checked anyway) fell off the unit but not into my hand this time. IEM + Concrete = a chipped Moondrop Blessing 2 bud. Soon you should be able to purchase my UTWS5 MMCX and 2 pin from the Amazon Warehouse as “Used - Like New.”

On a much more fun note I’d love to do poll and ranking of the assistants voices on TWS and Wireless Adapters.

My top three:
1) Shure (she’s got some quality in her voice that sounds like she’s smirking)
2) Kinera (Asian woman’s voice that is not anime cutesy)
3) Sony (this is the efficient secretary I need)

What are your favorites?

Jan 15, 2022 at 2:20 PM Post #41,750 of 62,437
Its normal i have the UTWS3, the moondrops are VERY picky about what cables they like, the Fiio 0.78mm fall off, but the nicehck seems to hold on.

also costed 80 euros in shipping and repairing my blessings 2 to learn that,

Jan 15, 2022 at 2:22 PM Post #41,751 of 62,437
On a much more fun note I’d love to do poll and ranking of the assistants voices on TWS and Wireless Adapters.

My top three:

What are your favorites?
I am kind of partial to the gal on my B&Ws :D

Jan 15, 2022 at 2:34 PM Post #41,752 of 62,437
Anyone know what the differences are between the kz az09 pro and the az10? Looks like the 10 is a sport version

Jan 15, 2022 at 3:10 PM Post #41,755 of 62,437
I got those BT30s from Hifigo yesterday. Not bad. You do need to crank them on an iPhone to power the Moondrop Variations best. Theiaudio buds do not need as much power. Still assessing if they truly affect sound as different as the Fiio adapters.
Wow...cool man...I am very very interested in what you find out man. I figured they wouldn't have much crazy power to push, prob only sensitive iems. I am wondering about tonality next to the Fiio and kz units. Maybe they have a great sound

Jan 15, 2022 at 3:35 PM Post #41,757 of 62,437

My top three:

What are your favorites?
Gotta' be Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless for me. Or maybe even my ole' Jawbone Big Jambox if we are allowed to go that way with it. Of course, you could download and use one of MANY different voices they had available for those.
CA MT are going back to Amazon. When they paired they were fantastic, but when they didnt...😡I also realized I missed the fantastic passthrough on the APP, so likely going to look into some more open options like earbuds or bone conduction.
Wait! Did they remove passthrough from the MT? I guess I haven't used mine for some time so that would be news to me.

Jan 15, 2022 at 3:39 PM Post #41,758 of 62,437
I bought these just to have a little fun...
1642278760530.png

9D!! Like taking 3D and making that 3D!

Jan 15, 2022 at 3:48 PM Post #41,759 of 62,437
Wait! Did they remove passthrough from the MT? I guess I haven't used mine for some time so that would be news to me.
Pass through is still there. Its just really not great compared to the APP. Though I also haven't experienced anything matching the APP in pass through so may be the exception rather then the norm.

Jan 15, 2022 at 4:41 PM Post #41,760 of 62,437

Users who are viewing this thread

Back