Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Oct 21, 2021 at 9:32 AM Post #38,656 of 62,866
Oct 21, 2021 at 9:35 AM Post #38,657 of 62,866
Last edited:
Oct 21, 2021 at 9:42 AM Post #38,658 of 62,866
Has anyone had a look at these?

I got the Kickstarter email from Linsoul today.

https://peacockcomingsoon.linsoul.com/
Yep, didn't even post about it. Another no ambient Chinese TWS that has no real features and is super wait and see. Just like that guy in the TWS video had to mention how he disliked the Sparks. Peacock is not anything to write home about as far as tuning. When it was Reecho and Peacock, Reecho has turned out to be the one who can tune. Might be more interested if it was a Reecho. :)

Oct 21, 2021 at 10:04 AM Post #38,659 of 62,866
So, you look at some brands and see why they just don't make the jump and make it bigger. Got an email from Tranya about there new T40 TWS. This has two buttons on each side for controls, no ANC, no ambient, yet you have to press a button 5(yes five) times to go from normal EQ to bass boost. :thinking:

Oct 21, 2021 at 10:42 AM Post #38,660 of 62,866
Hi guys. Sorry for off topic, but has anybody recable their tws? I mean making tws to wired. This sound ridiculous but I'm really liking my tws QCY T13 with kz tips. I seriously think going wired will give this tws more potential (bass control etc). The sound destroy my modded Mh755 in mids and treble IMO

Oct 21, 2021 at 12:03 PM Post #38,663 of 62,866
Drop, eh? 😏
Price is rather steep and it’s not clear if they come with an app and if they are equipped with some features but guess not.

Not as bad as something like the Noble FoKus. We know they have some features. They have ambient, they have a mask mode for voice, ANC, 100 step fine volume control, The K2 anti compression tech(like Sony DSEE but suppose to be a bit better), and the usual for ANC IPX 4 protection. Also comes with decent tips in the Spiral Dot Pro. No app though.

Oct 21, 2021 at 12:05 PM Post #38,664 of 62,866
Not as bad as something like the Noble FoKus. We know they have some features. They have ambient, they have a mask mode for voice, ANC, 100 step fine volume control, The K2 anti compression tech(like Sony DSEE but suppose to be a bit better), and the usual for ANC IPX 4 protection. Also comes with decent tips in the Spiral Dot Pro. No app though.

Yeah, some decent features but makes me wonder how they will be controlled without an app. Something doesn’t add up

Oct 21, 2021 at 12:20 PM Post #38,665 of 62,866
Yeah, some decent features but makes me wonder how they will be controlled without an app. Something doesn’t add up

Since I have had the most JVC TWS I will speculate on it. They will probably follow the earlier ANC scheme
1634833044392.png

K2 will probably be 3 taps on the right like the controls on my JVC runners wireless which has the same scheme as well except minus the ANC cycle and the bass boost is three touches on the right bud.

The first Victor TWS operated with the same scheme as well. Again no ANC just ambient and off with one touch on the right.

If someone can translate, I'm pretty sure at least one of the videos out already talks about the controls. :)

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2021 at 12:23 PM Post #38,666 of 62,866
Drop, eh? 😏
Price is rather steep and it’s not clear if they come with an app and if they are equipped with some features but guess not
Hard to buy from Drop. No return policy. I don't like to use return policies often but to spend 350 without reviews and no returns is tough to swallow. My fokus arrive tomorrow and my expectations are high given the lack of features they will need to sing.

Oct 21, 2021 at 12:43 PM Post #38,667 of 62,866
Yep, didn't even post about it. Another no ambient Chinese TWS that has no real features and is super wait and see. Just like that guy in the TWS video had to mention how he disliked the Sparks. Peacock is not anything to write home about as far as tuning. When it was Reecho and Peacock, Reecho has turned out to be the one who can tune. Might be more interested if it was a Reecho. :)
Agreed... The Spring set was well tuned. These at the very least look nice...

Oct 21, 2021 at 12:43 PM Post #38,668 of 62,866
Hard to buy from Drop. No return policy. I don't like to use return policies often but to spend 350 without reviews and no returns is tough to swallow. My fokus arrive tomorrow and my expectations are high given the lack of features they will need to sing.
Yep these are both $350 and more about the sound. You might be quite happy with the Noble even at $350 if they sound good enough. The Victor if a real good woodie performance will be fine as well and a good price since only the FW01 is cheaper at $330 as far as good woodies.

People can get into TWS and the price based on them crapping out eventually due to the batteries but that is a different thing.

Oct 21, 2021 at 12:57 PM Post #38,669 of 62,866
Still waiting on my RMA for my EQs. Been 2 weeks. I called once and they said "up to 10 business days". Any have the same experience? What on earth could take so long?

Oct 21, 2021 at 1:16 PM Post #38,670 of 62,866

Same. Normally I don't return stuff often unless it just didn't meet my expectations, or something is wrong with the item, however at $350 this is quite an investment for an unknown commodity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back