Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Oct 20, 2020 at 6:53 PM Post #26,716 of 62,389
what is N10?...is that also Nuarl? Thanks for your completely objective and enthusiastic feedback! Im exactly in that position, I wanted to keep it under 100 clams and I dont think there is a TWS that will do better sound than the T1 Pro, but I dont know, that is why I ask you guys....and If the N6 Pro is that evicerating, then I may pony up another 60 bucks and just get the N6 Pros. The reason I am a bit hesitant is because I have the M&D Go which I spent $200 for and I feel that the T1XS buds are almost more energetic and engaging...so I was worried
If you like it better then your previous expensive pair, why get worried?
Simply enjoy, as you might have found one of the great tuning for your taste :)

Oct 20, 2020 at 7:09 PM Post #26,717 of 62,389
Welp, the EarFun Air Pro aka Edifier TWS NB2 were also a no-go for me. Couldn’t get a good deal in my right ear with any of the three tips, and after five minutes I could really notice them in there, which means I’m sure they’d be uncomfortable after a half hour.

Sound seemed fine, but like I said, five minutes of listening tops. Some notes:
  • They do accept USB C-to-C charging.
  • Active noise canceling seemed pretty much useless for stuff like television noise and really “meh” for white noise.
  • Materials quality kinda sucks. Plasticky cheap feeling case, the earbuds and nozzles are pretty mediocre feeling matte plastic, the exterior isn’t the nice shiny metal finish of the Edifier buds.
  • The touch controls, for me at least, are awful. My success rate for the triple tap to change from standard/noise canceling/ambient mode was maybe 20%? Four out of five times it was registering as a double tap and invoking Siri instead.

Oct 20, 2020 at 7:13 PM Post #26,718 of 62,389
Oct 20, 2020 at 7:28 PM Post #26,719 of 62,389
Charging...
First impression sounded a bit too bassy, but clear treble. I adjusted the bass on the N3 and much better. Testing 5hr battery to see if it’s accurate.
644595FD-BB34-408A-A222-45AF0FC6B65E.jpeg

Oct 20, 2020 at 8:16 PM Post #26,720 of 62,389
First impression sounded a bit too bassy, but clear treble. I adjusted the bass on the N3 and much better. Testing 5hr battery to see if it’s accurate.
644595FD-BB34-408A-A222-45AF0FC6B65E.jpeg

if you like a more balanced tuning, you might want to give Tronsmart onyx free try. I'm really liking it as a whole package. if I'm nitpicking, the negative would be that it has less range than my other TWS (as i like to walk around the house with my phone on the table), and also because of the IPX 7 seal, some eartips would choke the sound if i move it inside my ears. the stock eartips works fine though, as well as the spinfit cp360 that i currently use with it. despite the shorter range, when it's within 7 meters the connection is really strong. it never stutter or break signal on me on that range

Oct 20, 2020 at 8:41 PM Post #26,722 of 62,389
Speaking of the N6 Pro. I had my eye on this guy for months now. I already have a Tevi and the price is a bit too steep for me so that's why I'm still wasn't purchasing it.

But last night, a local store did a flash sale that brought the N6 Pro's price down to $138 (converted) - so excited to pick it up over the weekend! :smile::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oct 20, 2020 at 10:33 PM Post #26,723 of 62,389
Today I've sent back my L2P for Soundcore to analyse my unit and see where the buzz in high pitched vocals came from. I should get a replacement unit in 1-2 week and feel sad to have to wait this long. I might have been better sending it back to Amazon and purchase another, I would have had it in a day, but at the same time I wanted to help them test my unit, so they can try and figure out a solution for it for their next model.

Meanwhile, I'll put more time on the TWSNB2, but I already miss the L2P.

Oct 20, 2020 at 10:34 PM Post #26,724 of 62,389
what is N10?...is that also Nuarl? Thanks for your completely objective and enthusiastic feedback! Im exactly in that position, I wanted to keep it under 100 clams and I dont think there is a TWS that will do better sound than the T1 Pro, but I dont know, that is why I ask you guys....and If the N6 Pro is that evicerating, then I may pony up another 60 bucks and just get the N6 Pros. The reason I am a bit hesitant is because I have the M&D Go which I spent $200 for and I feel that the T1XS buds are almost more energetic and engaging...so I was worried

If you like a very accurate, spacious sound, I think you would do well to spring for the N6 Pro especially if you can find a good deal like @karloil did. I do not think you will be disappointed.

The N10 Pro is the successor to the N6 Pro, and has a few updates, the highlight being ANC (which I don't care a ton about): https://nuarl.com/en/n10pro/

The N6 Mini is the small/sport version of the N6 but doesn't have HDSS (Nuarl sound tech/design) so I am not confident it will have the tonality of the others (I want to try them first).

Having also tried the M&D MWO7+, I did not find them worth the money and would encourage you to sell yours MW07 Gos and to buy the N6 Pro instead of the Fiil.

I am not a hobby reviewer, I just am really, really picky. :beerchug:

Oct 20, 2020 at 11:09 PM Post #26,726 of 62,389
Speaking of the N6 Pro. I had my eye on this guy for months now. I already have a Tevi and the price is a bit too steep for me so that's why I'm still wasn't purchasing it.

But last night, a local store did a flash sale that brought the N6 Pro's price down to $138 (converted) - so excited to pick it up over the weekend! :smile::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I doubt better than the Tevi. Looking forward to a comparison!

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2020 at 11:37 PM Post #26,727 of 62,389
Oct 21, 2020 at 12:03 AM Post #26,728 of 62,389
Oct 21, 2020 at 12:13 AM Post #26,729 of 62,389
Can you elaborate? I’ve never heard of them?

Here’s my review: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/goi...soon-or-are-we-there-yet.861024/post-15403547

Basically I’d say in a direct comparison, N6P have better bass texture, a bit more top end detail and realism, maybe slightly wider staging, and more separation and better timbre in the mids. The TEVIs are also fantastic and very detailed for the price, a bit smoother, less sharp in the highs, and have a bit more body in the lower mids.

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2020 at 12:15 AM Post #26,730 of 62,389
Anyone have the Jabra Elite 75t, the new update with ANC is out, can anyone test the ANC?

+1

In the meantime I found this video that shows the menus in the app after the update

Users who are viewing this thread

Back