Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Aug 27, 2020 at 8:10 PM Post #25,308 of 62,145
Aug 27, 2020 at 9:23 PM Post #25,311 of 62,145
I know that this is wishful thinking, but Earin's site is down for maintenance. Really hope they launch an M-3 version. https://earin.com
Hopefully!!! I would definitely buy a pair.

I actually got almost 3 and half hours out of mine this week. My work does not allow you to wear earbuds but being these are small and we have to wear masks you cant even tell i have them in.

Aug 27, 2020 at 10:03 PM Post #25,312 of 62,145
These are not released yet? I saw a person wearing them, must have been a tester for Sennheiser.

Must be getting pretty close....

1598580194474.png

An uncompromising sound experience

Backed by superior dynamic driver technology, Sennheiser's new headphones offer an uncompromising
listening experience for anyone with a passion for sound. Rewriting the sound rules of wireless
headphones, the CX 400BT makes use an effortless and private experience with customizable touch
controls and a customizable sound character.

Ambient noise reduction feature

The customizable interfaces of the CX 400BT, the pioneer of next-generation headsets, help provide
access to voice response systems such as Google Assistant and Siri. The product, which is compatible
with both Apple and Android mobile devices, also has the feature of reducing the sound in the
environment.

Ergonomic and comfortable use

Capable of charging on the go, CX 400BT is suitable for use safely in your ear with its ergonomic and
comfortable structure. In addition to the 7-hour battery life in the earbuds, Sennheiser's new product
CX 400BT, which offers perfection and comfort for those who want to experience the perfect sound
with an additional 20 hours and a total of 27 hours thanks to the charging box, is also energy-saving with its
automatic power-off feature.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2020 at 12:35 AM Post #25,314 of 62,145
Aug 28, 2020 at 12:56 AM Post #25,315 of 62,145
Good call everyone who recommended the Galaxy beans. They've been great for work calls so far. Some static and connection issues bur overall very solid. I was even able to get music to sound great with Wavelet
Out of curiosity, what settings are you using with them in Wavelet?

Aug 28, 2020 at 1:12 AM Post #25,316 of 62,145
Must be getting pretty close....

1598580194474.png
An uncompromising sound experience

Backed by superior dynamic driver technology, Sennheiser's new headphones offer an uncompromising
listening experience for anyone with a passion for sound. Rewriting the sound rules of wireless
headphones, the CX 400BT makes use an effortless and private experience with customizable touch
controls and a customizable sound character.

Ambient noise reduction feature

The customizable interfaces of the CX 400BT, the pioneer of next-generation headsets, help provide
access to voice response systems such as Google Assistant and Siri. The product, which is compatible
with both Apple and Android mobile devices, also has the feature of reducing the sound in the
environment.

Ergonomic and comfortable use

Capable of charging on the go, CX 400BT is suitable for use safely in your ear with its ergonomic and
comfortable structure. In addition to the 7-hour battery life in the earbuds, Sennheiser's new product
CX 400BT, which offers perfection and comfort for those who want to experience the perfect sound
with an additional 20 hours and a total of 27 hours thanks to the charging box, is also energy-saving with its
automatic power-off feature.
Would be interested to seeing how these sounds compared to the MTW. It'll most likely be reduced sound quality and feature set but would be pretty cool if they retained most of made the MTW good while reducing features to keep the cost down.

Aug 28, 2020 at 1:40 AM Post #25,317 of 62,145
Out of curiosity, what settings are you using with them in Wavelet?
ALL OF THEM :)

Bass tuner subbass lift, then just messed with the reverb and virtualize. Ill mess with it more and post something once I settle on what sounds best to me

Aug 28, 2020 at 5:37 AM Post #25,318 of 62,145
Hey, yesterday I tried my favorite tips (Acoustune AET08) with the XM3's and my Jabra 65's and I was amazed at the difference, compared with the Spinfits and some foam ones I had. Makes me wonder why I didn't try it before. Comfortable and it feels like they're glued in my ears they're so stable
Hi!! thanks for your reply @Luke Skywalker, I have already sent back my XM3's to Amazon, they were completely uncomfortable for me, my ears are quite small...
Now I have ordered a pair of GBuds +, I wish they are fine for me...I will post my impressions. Moreover, here in Spain the Acustune and the Adla tips are not available, especially the last ones (at least, in Spain).

I have read so many good impressions of both of them...

Aug 28, 2020 at 5:39 AM Post #25,319 of 62,145
Good call everyone who recommended the Galaxy beans. They've been great for work calls so far. Some static and connection issues bur overall very solid. I was even able to get music to sound great with Wavelet
I have ordered a pair of Gbuds +, looking forward to receiving them...
By the way, the same issue with Wavelet when I used it with the Sony's XM3 and the CA Melomania, if I use AutoEq I heard a Hiss in the background.

Aug 28, 2020 at 7:57 AM Post #25,320 of 62,145
Screenshot_20200828-185246_Chrome.jpg

now this is an interesting new contender. a hybrid with more than 5 hours of battery life, and using a knowles BA driver (i just hope they tune it right).

https://www.h1.soundpeatsaudio.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back