Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jul 25, 2020 at 9:50 AM Post #23,897 of 62,380
Argh, I need Type C :))) and >5-6 hours of battery. So I guess I am looking at Enacfire E60, Earfun Free, and Bomaker Sifi II.
Ok but you’re missing out on great SQ for a great price. Why not try them if you don’t like them send them back. On my Anbes(usb-c) I get 5 hrs and ofusho truly 8-9hrs. 50-60 volume as I like my hearing rahaha.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2020 at 11:49 AM Post #23,899 of 62,380
I tried the search feature but no results ... does anyone here have / like / recommend the Soundpeats True Capsule?

Somehow they are being sold really cheap on amazon de right now .. they were lightnig deal at 13.99 (65% off the alleged regular 39.99) and now that the deal's over they come with a 25€ coupon instead ... I know I wanted to not get any more stem based buds .. but .. so cheap .. :D they are calling me :D

TRUECAPSULE.jpg

(the 4 stars on scarbir still make me rather go 'eh' ... ) But maybe interesting for others here? your kid always wanted a black airpod alternative? Here you go :D

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2020 at 12:00 PM Post #23,900 of 62,380
Ooo, has anyone g
I tried the search feature but no results ... does anyone here have / like / recommend the Soundpeats True Capsule?

Somehow they are being sold really cheap on amazon de right now .. they were lightnig deal at 13.99 (65% off the alleged regular 39.99) and now that the deal's over they come with a 25€ coupon instead ... I know I wanted to not get any more stem based buds .. but .. so cheap .. :D they are calling me :D

TRUECAPSULE.jpg
(the 4 stars on scarbir still make me rather go 'eh' ... ) But maybe interesting for others here? your kid always wanted a black airpod alternative? Here you go :D
Well, $15 is alot cheaper than $40 or $50, amirite? :smile::smile: I would definitely not get those for myself, though. I am DONE with stem based TWS.

Jul 25, 2020 at 12:05 PM Post #23,902 of 62,380
interesting, but I stopped reading after the 3rd 'aroused my curiosity' :D Maybe written by a bot?

Still, if it is Haylou, i'd give it a try, if given the chance ...
Ya, and for me, battery is too short, and there aren;t
Ok but you’re missing out on great SQ for a great price. Why not try them if you don’t like them send them back. On my Anbes(usb-c) I get 5 hrs and ofusho truly 8-9hrs. 50-60 volume as I like my hearing rahaha.
Anbes has too short battery life, and Ofusho doesn't have type C :sob: :sob: :sob:

You don;t think the Sifi II or Enacfire E60s sound good though? Thinking of getting both and returning the worse one.

Jul 25, 2020 at 12:30 PM Post #23,906 of 62,380
Last edited:
Jul 25, 2020 at 12:33 PM Post #23,907 of 62,380
Ya, and for me, battery is too short, and there aren;t

Anbes has too short battery life, and Ofusho doesn't have type C :sob: :sob: :sob:

You don;t think the Sifi II or Enacfire E60s sound good though? Thinking of getting both and returning the worse one.
Haven’t heard those, but feedback says stay away. Sifi never heard of. Damn I haven’t even opened my boxes yet. Maybe later. Not sure how long you use TWS, but 5-9hrs is enough. To me if it has usb-c cool if not who cares. If juice runs out that’s why I have 8 + 3 TWS in boxes. I don’t keep mine in chargers I keep mine in cases so no extra bulk in my bag. Look at my overview in my sig.

Jul 25, 2020 at 12:49 PM Post #23,909 of 62,380
So I know this sounds kinda odd, but does anyone feel more cool when they are wearing IEMs, compared to TWS? I have no idea why, but wearing wired maked me feel more sophisticated :p
Yes. Thankfully, I'm married with two kids and old (45) so I dont care ... also I'm not sure anyone other than us headfiers would notice. That said, I'd feel a lot cooler with a set of xelentos in my ear versus some Sonys tws. Or maybe some of those sweet looking Campfires.

Jul 25, 2020 at 2:48 PM Post #23,910 of 62,380
Pipe down on the old, I'm about 50 soon. Lol I'll be happy enough to be able to make up my mind on what I actually want. There's too much out there with too many compromises to balance out. As far as looking cool, I think I look less cool when tripping up on wires or getting wires caught on things. 🙄

Yes. Thankfully, I'm married with two kids and old (45) so I dont care ... also I'm not sure anyone other than us headfiers would notice. That said, I'd feel a lot cooler with a set of xelentos in my ear versus some Sonys tws. Or maybe some of those sweet looking Campfires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back