Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jul 6, 2020 at 1:46 PM Post #23,266 of 62,420
Got my Phaiser Fusion one yesterday & found it amazing loud & punchy out of the box. So far, I have been impressed with its loudness which most of the TWS buds lack...Yet to test the calling, battery life & ease of use. Since I have both Jbuds Air Icon & Phaiser at this point, plan to perform a side by side comparison soon.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2020 at 3:37 PM Post #23,269 of 62,420
Just wondering if anyone has used the Wavelet app on Android and what their thoughts were?
I use it with the autoEQ and the Sony WF1000xm3 along with Spotify. I think it works great.

I also use it with an AKG K371 with the autoEQ and like that as well.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2020 at 4:26 PM Post #23,270 of 62,420
I've been posting a lot of sales for the WF-1000XM3 and i have never listened to them. haha. Anyways, i bought a refurb set on ebay for $90. Curiosity has piqued and killed this cat.
Maybe it's just me, but Sony headphone's signature has never satisfied me...From its line of 15-350$ headphones, the sound is the same muddy & muffled for my listening, with the poorest separation & soundstage. I've given up on testing anything by Sony now.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2020 at 4:45 PM Post #23,271 of 62,420
Maybe it's just me, but Sony headphone's signature has never satisfied me...From its line of 15-350$ headphones, the sound is the same muddy & muffled for my listening, with the poorest separation & soundstage. I've given up on testing anything by Sony now.

I bought them sort of knowing that. I already own the Nuarl N6 and L2P. I figure at the very worst i sell them at a loss - which is no big deal. Either that or they become my backup to the N6 when watching entertainment from my shield and the far-off and most improbable scenario: i can use the ANC when im out and about for calls.

Jul 6, 2020 at 6:38 PM Post #23,273 of 62,420
Yep, I believe they are. I'm not sure if it's an official exclusive, but I have not see it anywhere else in terms of an authorized retailer.

Are you looking to pick them up? I like them quite a bit and calls work better compared to the XM3 which make you sound a little muffled.
I was seriously thinking about it, but I missed them when they were on sale for 160ish. I’ve been kind of on hold lately with buying earbuds. I’m waiting for the Panasonic RZ-S500W to come out.

Jul 6, 2020 at 6:44 PM Post #23,275 of 62,420
I just received an email about the Tronsmart Apollo Bold being released I’m Mid July. Have they been discussed?

• Active Noise Cancellation: 35dB full frequency active noise cancelling and 2 patented noise-cancelling technologies which can block out your environment so you can focus on what you’re listening to.
  • Perfect Listening Experience: High-quality aptX HD audio decoding and Qualcomm QCC5124 flagship chip which bring you perfect listening experience.
  • TWS+ Technology: TWS+ binaural synchronous transmission technology, which makes sound and picture synchronization while playing games with earbuds.
  • Support Quick Charge: 10 mins charging for 1-hour use.

1594075383873.jpeg

Jul 6, 2020 at 7:57 PM Post #23,277 of 62,420
Yes, I think I will try to get my hands on and review that one too! :)
I think you're going to find them very different than the B530s. I don't have the Pros, but the "original" ones are some of my favorites. The Rimors were awful in terms of SQ. I've seen a few people who liked them, but to me they were one of the worst pairs I have (and I got them for "free").

You should try to get hold of some of their new T10s. It's the flagship of the brand, and I'm not sure I've seen any reviews.

Jul 6, 2020 at 8:12 PM Post #23,278 of 62,420
I think you're going to find them very different than the B530s. I don't have the Pros, but the "original" ones are some of my favorites. The Rimors were awful in terms of SQ. I've seen a few people who liked them, but to me they were one of the worst pairs I have (and I got them for "free").

You should try to get hold of some of their new T10s. It's the flagship of the brand, and I'm not sure I've seen any reviews.

Oh, good stuff, I should check that out! :)

Jul 6, 2020 at 8:13 PM Post #23,279 of 62,420
Last edited:
Jul 6, 2020 at 8:44 PM Post #23,280 of 62,420
LOL. Everyone who buys cheap TWSs in gaint batches, this is your fault! Amazon suggestions are now biased and instead of sugggestion alternate tips, battery packs, etc, Amazon ius suggesting that I buy 3 pairs of TWS together XD.
1594055372670.png

OMG, that is hilarious! You're welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back